Thread: ('08-'10) 2009 Outback Sport (pics)...
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 01:31 AM   #2011
BrownyHound
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 250295
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2010 Outback Sport
Black

Default New wheels and tires!

I had originally planned on getting a set of new Enkei RPF1s from Tire Rack, but my cousin found these over on the FT86 forums for super cheap. They're a little beaten up, but I've always loved the Superleggeras and I couldn't pass up the deal. Also got a sick deal on the tires off of ebay. It's amazing how big of a difference tires alone make. I hate myself for waiting 3 years to upgrade. I wish I could go around slapping every kid whose first mod is a fart can exhaust and tell them to get a decent set of tires first.

Wheels: OZ Superleggera 17x8+35
Tires: Nitto NT05 235/40ZR17

As of right now, the rear sits flush, but the front pokes out a little. Almost looks like I have some positive camber. Placed an order for a set of BC Racing BR coilovers, so I'll get it all lined up once those are on. Also got some Goodridge brake lines, Stoptech brake pads and ATE Super Blue Racing brake fluid sitting in my room, and Goodridge clutch line on the way.

I'm very excited to see how the car handles once everything is done. Maybe next spring, before autox season starts, I'll do intake/exhaust/headers. Would like to get a LITTLE more power out of the measly NA.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BrownyHound is offline   Reply With Quote