juanmedina
Scooby Guru

Member#: 133146
Vehicle:
07 FPgreen 7.37@95
WRX VF39+E85 12.0, 121mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by manitou View Post
Thanks! I'm almost never on Woodward but I may have to do a little cruising there, Angel would like me to show my car out there. I think my XTI is gonna piss some people off!

I calculated your tire/ gearing on the Mfactory gear calculator and your 4th gear at 7500 is good to 124! How high can you rev er? I forget do you have cams and head work?

For me right now with my build the limiting factors are 1. injectors, if I upgrade to the ID1300's when they come out the limiting factor will then be 2. The turbo, with the ID1300's we will fully max the turbo but it may make close to 600, we'll see.

Junior is going to do another map for the track for me, to pick up some on the back with top end. We'll see what the XTI can do
My speedo doesn't work since the 08+ STi trannies do not have a speed sensor anymore... I need to get the DCCDpro speed thingy.

I guess I been doing tons of pulls to 124mph lately . My redline is 7500rpm... I have been tempted to bump it up since according to my VDs the car doesn't drop any power.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
juanmedina is offline   Reply With Quote