Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 301847
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 STi
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tech7 View Post
Lol really this item(s) will get here when it gets here... Im not throwin hate but I just find it funny how the same guy seems to make the most noise!!!

To everyone thats concerned call up the shop!!! BUT they hav a large order to fill, with diff options... Im not reppin the shop but I know how group buys work.. The shop(s) make a certain amont of $$ on taken large orders. Honestly sometimes orders are fullfilled quickly n orther times its takes a while.......

Hey if Im out $136.00 (n others out same amount or less) so b it, BUT I strongly think in this case alil patience will do the trick..

This is my 0.02!!
I may make the most noise but in the end im right. Granted yes they may have a big order to make, and i understand that. However, were paying customers just like everyone else. We should have just as much priority as the customers entering the shop personally. We were told this should ship out in 4-6, weeks. Fine, we waited 4-6 weeks. Now were on to almost 3 months. Sure patience works, and if he had originally stated that this may take over 3 months to receive my product, than I would be more patient. And im glad to hear that money seems to grow on trees for you, but it doesnt for me. So for my $136 dollars, I want my product in the time told, or my money back..I wont just "b out of $136".

I do strongly believe that the Vendor placed all orders necessary and this is quite possibly beyond their control. However, I do think that this could be approached by the vendor differently....My .02
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Stikshift is offline   Reply With Quote