Old 10-30-2004, 06:48 AM   #1
eurojax
Review Crew

Member#: 34269
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
Only marginally
funny.

Default Weirdest night of my life. (going to bars with my parNets tired) Cliff notes = poop

So, I go to my parents house, after a suprise party I attended. I arrive, they let me in.

We start talking, they tell me they are going to a bar. I've never been to a bar, so I was like "sure, I'm bored, sounds good." Also, a guy from my moms previous city was in town hanging out with my parents, and he wanted to buy us all a round.

So, I went.

We go to the first bar, bear in mind that I have to wake up at 6:30 am to go to work. So I take my first alcoholic beverage, and I call it quits, thinking that I have to drive home from my parents house when we get back.

But that was not the case this night. The dude that my parents were hanging out with was a mega drink buyer, and bought me every single drink under the sun. So, my 21 year old mentality said "Hell yes!"

We went to the second bar, by this time I was ****ed up beyond previous recorded records. I go there, and all these hot chicks are dancing. I'm too much of a *****, even drunk, to make any move. So, I continue to drink with my parnEts.

Also, my dad is a 35 year sober dude. He was a major alcoholic at one point in his life, and gave it up completely. So he's sitting there watching me and my mom get drunk at this club.

At one point I sat back and thought "What the ****? I'm getting drunk with my mom while my dad is laughing at me for doing stupid ****, this is the weirdest night of my life." I mean, at age 16 I would have never thought I'd be in a big city, going to different clubs/bars with my parnets, getting drunk.

I drank about 9 beers, about 5 different alcoholic mixes. Luckily my dad drove me home, and is willing to wake up in 4 hours to drive me to work.

What a ****ed up night. Now I sit here, barely able to comprehend what the **** I'm typing and wondering why the hell I'm posting the events that occured tonight, on some goddamn message board based around some random car I bought 4 years ago.

That is all, what a ****ed up night.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
eurojax is offline   Reply With Quote