View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 04:42 PM   #563
Evanston Subaru
Former Vendor

Member#: 217382
Chapter/Region: MWSOC

Generic Advice for those who placed orders for 2013s in the past couple weeks:

Calling Subaru of America's Cutomer Service line after only 1-3 weeks after you ordered your car will get you nowhere. They will only have a "Month of XXXX" answer for you that early in the process (98% of the time). It is best to ask your dealer for status updates instead. Every time you call SoA they get concerned that you are unhappy and then contact the dealer principles to warn them that a customer has called them. It raises flags that are unneeded. Your salesman and/or the Sales Manager can check their "pipeline" report very easily and give you any new information about the status.

To my customers:

I keep up and am more anal retentive than many of the other managers/dealership personel. When my sold orders get updated with VINs and E.T.As I make sure to contact my customers within 48 business hours. Please shoot me a PM, call the store, or your salesman if you are curious if your status has been updated. My owner gets flustered when SoA calls him. He thinks customers are unhappy when they call SoA.

Thanks for your understanding. Just trying to keep the drama to a minimum for everyone.

Mike
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Evanston Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote