Scooby Guru

Member#: 4562
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2014 Electric Datsun
2005 Adventure van

Quote:
Originally Posted by bknblk
Any business that wants to stay in business shouldn't be hard on anybody, much less the purchacers/ fans of their flagship make

Legally the burdon of proof is squarely on SOA, but I the real world there is no one to hold them accountable so you're the one that's SOA..

"they" see the world a wee bit different than the rest of "us people". "they" think someone asking a simple question about a short shifter or offering a simple solution to an overly critical service writer makes "us people" crooked bastards, worthy only of distain.

Get a Subaru short shifter if you want one. Just know that I apparently was able to shift my 5mt waayyy too fast w/o a short shifter.
So you are saying that you support people attempting to defraud a corporation for what could be several thousand dollars, by removing a modification that may or may not have caused the problem in question???

SOA would not have to be hard on people if they were just honest about what happened. And saying that "it failed on my way to school in rush hour traffic" is still a lie if you were at the drag strip on saturday.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Hondaslayer is offline   Reply With Quote