Scooby Guru

Member#: 82323
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
I'm a lead farmer,
mother****er!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trea17 View Post
How does it compare performance wise to a rocket? I'm assuming it is more Comfy too.
Top end is lower, but it's lightweight and a torque monster. Dry weight on it is 376 pounds, and it will out corner most four cylinder crotch rockets because of that. It's still very fast, but in that torquey, v-twin way. Much more comfortable than a regular sport bike too since you're not as crouched over.

Mine is yellow and does have high mileage at nearly 40,000, but it runs like a champ. Comes with the front fairing, which I removed when I added an Aztec 8 front light, an M4 slip-on exhaust, and brand new front and rear tire and battery. Also has a lot of little add on things that I won't list here because the list is long.

I've personally done all the maintenance since I've owned it. My price is $1350 firm because I'm not an idiot and I know it's high mileage.

This is basically what it looks like now.

EDIT: Forgot to add that the previous owner (Frank, back me up on this, because I think it was the previous owner) laid it down at relatively low speed, but there isn't much damage. Just a small scrape on the exhaust can. It's never been down or damaged with me.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Spider Pig is offline   Reply With Quote