zachd
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 267575
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2008 STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick8373 View Post
If you don't mind the drive, Trent at Tucson Subaru was pretty fair with my STI and has been great to work with.
Tucson is a bit much of a drive from Anthem, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyswrxx View Post
I know its a drive, but I recommend Superstore in Chandler too. I bought my WRX from Morgan who I communicated with almost exclusively via email and phone. The people there will work with you and I didn't pay anything outrageous for the car. (FWIW, I can't remember which Valley dealer does this - not Superstore - but look carefully at the small print on their online and newspaper ads. There's something about an extra $800 fee on all their cars.)

I didn't trade anything in either because I know Id get more through a private seller. In your case, it would be a shame to see such a nice car pawned off to a dealer who could care a less. I'm sure you can find the right private buyer who would appreciate the work you put into it.
Yeah, I know private sale is the way to go, but a car like this could sell in 5 days or 5 months, lol. And dealing with bs craigslist people for that long is not up my alley, haha. I would love for it to be pawned off to another enthusiast on this forum, and would certainly hate to see the dealer take it in for it to just go to crap after knowing the amount of time and money invested into it. But sometimes demodding the easy stuff and trading it in is too quick and easy to turn it down, ya know? Who knows, maybe they'll give me a good trade in value. I've got receipts for all work performed on it since I've owned it.

I have set aside time this Saturday to drive down to Subaru Superstore and give the XV Limited a test drive. Maybe I'll even test drive a Forester too, who knows.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
zachd is offline   Reply With Quote