Scooby Guru

Member#: 23260
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
Patr ick Willis
for Rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally posted by The Ref
Wow........all I can say after reading this whole lame thread is that JLMarks needs to take the money from his deposit and place it towards a downpayment on a life.

Mastro Subaru is THE leading sales dealership in the south east U.S. It does not attain such a status by treating customers in the manner stated above by Mr. Marx.

I know first hand that Mastro bends over backwards to treat every customer with respect and to give them every benifit of the doubt. If you were to poll Tampa area Subaru owners then you would find quite a different picture than the one painted by Mr. Marx.

What happend in the "deal" with the STi will probably never be known by the NASIOC members in full as their are always three sides to every situation. In this case Mr. Marx's, Mastro's and the "truth."

I do know this however, nobody at Mastro started a thread that read, " JLMarks just screwed us." Think about that for a minute people.

Far too often in today, people feel they have been somehow slighted then use a mass media tool to air their grievence leaving the "offending" party trying to catch it's breath from the sucker punch it just took.

Does it not raise any concerns for anyone else that Mr. Marx stated that he has purchased twice from Mastro in the past? Where are his threads stating what a wonderful experience he had? Experiences that compeled him to travel all the way from MD to purchase not one but two cars from Mastro. Makes me kinda wonder just what Mr. Marx's true intentions are

Youre kidding right? And you signed up when? Today?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.