Scooby Newbie

Member#: 198714
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
04' JDM STi EJ207
437whp/357wtrq Dom3 24psi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecka20000 View Post
what kind of gas are you running out there, 90 + Meth so that's around 100?? i wanted to run meth BUT i don't like the extra stuff on the car, and all the maintenance it needs, im a keep it simple kind of guy, no meth, no Nitrous no WI, just switch maps from e85 for power to 100oct if i run into a pump that has one, to 91 for daily driving cuz here, 91@ 1.5 bar is on the line, you could get away with spiking at 1.8 but not for long. cuz there are too many factors to watch out for when your on the line, Air temps hot or cold, and then there's boost creep in cold temps, and crap gas if you can't get to a good gas station, besides it was way past the turbos efficiency, any more then 22 psi constant boost and the on boost turbo surge is crazy, sounds weird, this is what it sounded like. when it blew, that flutter noise, i thought it was my blow off valve @ first, then i looked down at the boost gauge. i still tear up thinking about that day, if i hadn't been late to work driving hard to get on time i would of paid a little more attention to the car then to the traffic on the road
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/T...sor_163406.htm

Thanks for sharing the knowledge, if i ever here that i'll be letting off immediately...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
DuCash is offline   Reply With Quote