Scooby Newbie

Member#: 38243
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2004 Impreza WRX
WR Blue Pearl

Default Contemplating move from DC area to Boston Area

Greetings from MAIC

I'm looking to move from the DC area to the Boston area in the next year or so, and I'm having a lot of trouble planning because I don't know what cities or towns I should look in. I don't particularly want to live inside Boston, but I'm not entirely against it.

I guess this question would best be answered from someone who has also moved from the DC area to Boston, but who knows. I live in the Fairfax area. It's mostly suburban, but somewhat urban, im about 25 miles outside of DC so I can get there whenever I want. For the most part I like my mix of suburbia and the city. If I'm looking to move from here to the Boston area, what are some cities/towns that I should search for housing in? I'm mostly looking for general answers which is why I'm not giving much detail. If it makes a difference, public transportation would be nice, but not necessary. I work in finance, so I guess it would be nice to be within a reasonable commute to the city.

If there is any other info that would help me get a better answer, let me know. Otherwise, I appreciate any advice that I can get.

Rob
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ScuubyT is offline   Reply With Quote