View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 07:28 PM   #37
NMccann99
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 232769

LOL I love these threads. 350whp is nothing if the car is tuned properly. BTW, these "canned tunes" that the bulk of this community use are a starting point at best. There's still too much timing in them and if you try to datalog commanded AF ratio vs. what's actually coming out of your tailpipe you'll ***** your pants, especially in the 2500-3800rpm range when boost starts to roll in.

I have an 09', I have an AMS 750R kit on it (precision 5857), coolingmist, 1000cc injectors, one of those aeromotive 340s and lots of other goodies but the longblock is untouched. I run 25-28psi daily and I run the piss out it. Highway WOT runs to redline and all. FFS and LC are enabled and I use them regularly. It's been like that for close to 7000km now and not a hitch with the stock long block and I'd bet my next paycheck that it makes a good bit more than 350whp... Maybe I have a good one, I dunno but fact of the matter is it sees quite a bit of power very regularly and has been like a swiss watch. Best DD I've ever had aside from the fuel economy lol.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
NMccann99 is offline   Reply With Quote