Conosour
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 275343
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2011 STI
WRB

Default IAG - Review

TL;DR - These guys are quite possibly the best performance shop in our area, I honestly can't say enough to help you understand just how incredible IAG is. Their crew is top notch. Rick, Ian, JJ, Jorge, Drew, everyone there, just legit.

The longer version:

I went to these guys to get my STI tuned.

Rick got me setup and from the very beginning his communication was great, he called me back, kept me in the loop and even a few days before the tune I was getting emails with step by step instructions on what I needed to bring and what to expect when I got there.

The tune went great, Jorge was amazing and crazy knowledgable. Not once was he rushing me out the door so he could get to the next tune in line. He focused on the customer at hand the whole time. Even when we wrapped up the dyno he wanted me to drive it and wouldn't start the next car until I came back and everything was good to go. Painless and simple.

Ian did some bolt on's and repairs when I was there and he took the time to show me what he did and answer all my questions when he was done. Really down to earth and friendly.

JJ was great too. When I dropped my car off and when I was there for the tune, he took the time to review any parts I was ordering, and to talk me through some suggestions etc etc. Incredibly friendly.

Once final thing, these guys completely nail the customer experience. I dont want to go into a long winded story but they showed me true customer service that was above and beyond any my expectations.

You have a customer for life IAG (even if its two hours away), and I can't thank you all enough for the down to earth, and superior service you have provided me since day one.

-AK
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.