Old 08-03-2001, 06:41 PM   #1
skyhigh420
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 7225
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Thumbs down Vividracing.com (unregistered vendor: please read the whole thread)

Just wanted to post a little note as to how pleased I am with this vendor. One of the best in my opinion, top quality products, good prices, and impecable customer service. Good communication and the whole sales from order to delivery was as promised. Dan really bends over backwards for his customers, to get them the best deals possible and to provide you with only the highest quality products. I think that people are quick to post their dislikes and gripes about vendors but no one seems to take the time to say when they got good service. Sure i expect these things, but as we all know the sales and stuff don't always go like we want so when someone does live up to their promises it is nice to let people know this way we can avoid bad vendors and know who will not screw us. I don't know why there is no place to review products, vendors, racetracks, events and stuff(moderators hint hint) cause I think that would help us all out in the avoiding bad sales experiences. Point of fact, ordered a set of 52mm guages and OEM housing, had it on my doorstep in 5 days. Then to top it off Dan calls me to make sure i got them. This was more than enough for me but after a few weeks had gone by my phone rings and it is Dan making sure I am happy with my purchase and that all is working ok. I haven't worked with many other vendors who would do this so that is a big plus in my book. Someone who actually cares about the people he sells stuff too, not just the money. Anyway, just my opionion so if you have anything to add please do.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
skyhigh420 is offline   Reply With Quote