View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 07:27 PM   #29
xcnick
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 305664
Default 2012 Impreza hitch

One of the many topics n news and rumors was about a hitch for the '12 Impreza We found the Curt 11120 did not quite fit from James Wilson2. Don't know about the HiddenHitch 60265 or Reese 77222. With a little grinding the Draw-Tite fit. His Yakima Rack needed to be modified to fit because the Draw-Tite was not deep enough. I am still waiting for some pics and measurements. Did the hatch clear the bike rack after mounted? Uhaul still doesn't have one but they will make one for free to an Impreza owner who is near their Arizona location after which we can all buy one. Personally I would just like to get the hitch and rack when buying the car like I did with the '03. I am hoping this will be available with the CrossTrek with light hook up as well because they will let this one tow.

Please share any experience you have. I can't be the only one who does not want to lift his bike up to the roof. There is no room up there anyways with our kayaks. (Like I am the only Subaru dressed like this...)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xcnick is offline   Reply With Quote