Old 03-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #485
Junior2JZ
Scooby Guru

Member#: 64908
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
10.8 XT+9.2@155 GR+
9.1/157mph 2015 STI

So I threw in some id1ks today and it fixed 90% of the problems. No more bucking, ****ty idle and backfires or cylinder misfires. Now I just need to address a few little things that have been nagging me, mainly waiting for my AP to come back so I can turn my idle back down to a normal 850-900. With the 1300s the only way it would somewhat stay running was with a 1200rpm idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by spintheground View Post
Perhaps I'm an exception but my DW 1300's flow great! *knocks on wood*
You are not, I have some 1300s that work great on both 93 and e85 as well.

They are totally hit or miss though and a bad set well mess up your day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeatschWerks View Post
Hey Max,

The DW1300 injectors are a little longer than the stock injectors. If they are installed with the supplied o-rings, spacers, and seals they will fit like the stock injectors.

If you had your custom rail made to fit the OE injectors, you should be able to install the DW1300's as well.

For those of you having issues, have you tried contacting us?

We are pretty easy to get a hold of.

I'm available on NASIOC, facebook, and AIM/Skype - chrisDWinjectors

Our main line - 405.217.0701

Email - [email protected]

Website Support - http://www.deatschwerks.com/resource...support-ticket

Please give us a chance to help you out!

-Chris
These have been back before, and waiting for them to get exchanged etc is really frustrating at this point. Not to mention no matter what happens the blame is placed on the tuner, car etc.... In this case I'm the tuner, and swapping in the id1ks made a night and day difference.

I can say that 1 injector, the cylinder that had the weird random miss was brownish now instead of the black like the other 3. Looks like it was running hot or something. I would be happy to send them back, wish you guys made a injector that was reliable and fell between the 1k-2k range.

Jr
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Junior2JZ is offline   Reply With Quote