View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 06:00 AM   #1112
badfish29
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 300613

I bought a 300 WHP 3 freakin years ago, and I STILL get to scared to go above 5k.....handling before power will always give more experience and less :'''((( because "I wanted more power" they said..... "I don't know why my block is on fire!" they said....
great info by all! getting told you're wrong shouldn't be an insult; it should be a "thanks for stopping me from killing myself!" 23 and wayyyyyyy too much to learn! like stance! with a gagillion clicks, knobs, and settings, a slow kid gets lost very easily.... how bout someone actually posts facts and information on what things do and why, instead of having an opinion and letting everyone know that "this" works for "me" in "this setting"......well no @$%$!!! you ARE driving it right?......bottom line is im getting the dreaded clunk, and it looks like coilovers are a bit overkill, AND you need to buy other parts to get it to work, adjust it juuuuussst right, and zip-tie it for good measure because all I've seen is one-of-a-kind jerry rigged set-ups if you plan to spend less than 5-6 thousand dollars!.... I don't have that kind of money to piss away, and Im certainly jealous of anyone who does.....but in the meantime, help us young-ins and post something usefull. -thanks! ;D
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
badfish29 is offline   Reply With Quote