*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 22341
Vehicle:
2002 wrx

Default Re: Gwinnett Subaru

Quote:
Originally posted by chuglobal
The WRX was my first car that I've purchased new so the dealership experience is definitely an eye opening experience for me. I did some research on local dealers and their attitude towards our performance niche market before I decided to try to use Gwinnett Subaru. I know that there is a fine line concerning modding a car and the warranty status thus after however I placed my trust in people assuming everyone would just be honest. I had a nightmare w/ my warranty and service situation concerning my WRX however I've learned a bunch of things concerning the car service sector.
I assumed in the beginning that it was the dealer themselves trying to screw me. However as time went by I found out that the local dealer does not have as much say when it comes to warranty situations and the decisions actually rest w/ the district service manager. I have talked to many people all over the country concerning their warranty matters and it seems that those really honest certain individuals all have one thing in common ... their local district service manager is the one stopping the warranty. I think that service department at Gwinnett Subaru was really trying to help me however I do not want to be a test subject again. I do appreciate the will to help but if someone can't handle a situation then please inform the customer before taking on a job. I do appreciate Lisa being able to obtain the parts in a timely fashion. I don't appreciate the lack of knowledge and communication. It seems like Gwinnett Subaru is trying to catch our market however I hope that my experience at that dealer is an experience for everyone in a good way. I'm still waiting on the conclusion of my problem. If anyone has any specific questions you can always IM me.
what happened and what was wrong with your car?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
kwrx is offline   Reply With Quote