Scooby Newbie

Member#: 159578
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2004 Corn Fed WRX
358whp & 315tq PSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodimusprime49 View Post
E85 for sure! I added an AOS and Perrin fuel rails to the build. Pomona will be the closest station to you. 20g Twin scroll on e85, 400 tq on a mustang dyno. Everyones spot on in terms of the gas mileage, however my suby isn't a dd.
Yeah my car is not my daily driver either, my Titan is my M-F ride. After all is said and done my car will primarily be a track car. I thought about doing the AOS too but right now its not priority number 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisthenewsic View Post
yeah, i run it down to empty and put in a full tank of 91. and vise versa with e85. when your car is tuned on e85 u dont wanna run a diluted mixture if some gas is left in the tank. thats a big no no. haha

and yeah normally its about 3 mpg less. depending on how u drive lol
I was wondering about the change in maps as well. After speaking with Yimisport I was told it was a big no no and that it might be a recipe for engine failure. At what point do you know its safe to fill up with E85 when you've been running 91 and vise versa?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba03wrx View Post
I know I'm addicted to 28 psi on the corn juice
I'm definitely leaning toward the E85 setup , and Yimi says that it will only cost me another 100 bucks for the map. A big thank you to everyone who's chimed in.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Crazyk~EJ20 is offline   Reply With Quote