View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 09:21 PM   #18
tartay
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 13926
Vehicle:
2003 WRX Sedan
Platinum Silver Metallic

if you think the site is dwindling come check out me n my friend's forum... www.thefellaz.net, we're still growing...only got about 220 members, a lot of posts tho, its just mainly an off topic forum, we have general chat, movies/shows, music, rides, gaming/tech, debate, relationships/love, pictures of chicks(gotta be a member to view this), a drunk forum(basically for those who are inebriated...and posting..to keep them from posting stupid useless threads elsewhere...haha), contests(we have recently started ride of the month, chick of the month, sig of the month), feedback/help...please do come down and visit, i've posted before about this, but i mean if you get tired of the same ol suby chat day in n day out, or just want a new place to post, feel free to come to this site..i encourage you to sign up and post! just talk about whatever, we're all nice people and in fact, pretty much ALL of us are car enthusiasts, we got some suby owners, a bunch of audi owners, dsm guys, and then there are the domestic peeps.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
tartay is offline   Reply With Quote