Daddy's SCP
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (50)

Member#: 36596
Vehicle:
2009 135i
Alpine White

Default Real Carbon Fiber 22 piece dash kits..Brushed Alumminum too

In my personal search for an interior carbon fiber dash kit I came to the conclusion us Subaru guys(and gals) get short changed in this category. I came up with no quality off the shelf provider, so on went the search for a manufacturer of kits that had some real carbon fiber they could offer and a quality fit(based on their other products) and finish. Well our search ended and we have produced our first MadDad(TM) Dash Kits, with real carbon fiber as one of the first offerings. We also have a brushed aluliminum that look that is like what you might see in an Acura TL. It's not real aluminum but the kit uses quality matte laminates which produce a very rich authentic look. It's nothing like those low-cost poured resin kits that look like they are plastic(becuse they usually are). Kits will be made available for all model years 02-05+ including STi's and Automatics. 05 Legacy kits may follow with some quality wood surfaces. These products are sold under our MadDad(TM) label and have a two week MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you receive the product and are not satified with the material quality finish you may return the kit for a full refund including your ship to freight. This guarantee is void if the product is installed or if the 3M 4229P tape backing has been removed from any piece. This product installs on top of your current factory pieces. These are very complete kits (19+ pieces) that cover the HVAC/Radio controls, front/rear of the center console. Front and rear doors. Instrument cluster trimming, cruise control, cigarette ligher, ashtray, ect, ect.

The first two materials are available for immediate order.

$329.95 for Carbon Fiber, $299 for the Brushed Aluminum look. Limited discount coupons available:

First 6 orders use coupon code: TENOFF for a 10% discount on checkout.
First 6 orders use coupon code: FREEFR8 for free freight on your order.

Please order from our new shopping cart. Direct link to this item:

BUY DASH KIT

These coupons auto expire when used 6 times. You can combine both coupons on your order. Allow 4-6 days for product to ship. These kits are currently being built to order.

- Rich
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.