Old 01-14-2013, 01:57 PM   #8733
scubiedubie
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 329920
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza 2.5i
champagne

Subaru Stars Rota Grids 18x8.5 5x100 +44 front 18x9.5 5x100 +38 rear. BRZ staggered type setup

Alright, I have done some research, and I have come to the conclusion the Rota Grid's are indeed the wheels I want, in hyper black. I drive a 2006 impreza 2.5i (what i got from my parents I was so happy!!!) so I'm relatively new to the scoobie world, and to the wheel fitment scene as well. I have a set of lowering springs on the car, (came with the car when i bought it) so I'm down about an inch or so. I figured out that the 18 x 9.5 wheels will need alot of work to fit under my car haha

1. How much camber will I need for the rear wheels? and how much should that cost?
2. What kind of tires would be good? I realize I will need 2 different widths, any recommendations?
3. I have noticed that my hub bore is 56.1 mm compared to the Rota Grid's 73mm. How can I change that? and is it hard?/safe? Do I even need to? (dont know much about hub bore at all so bare with me if I sound stupid)

I have been looking at these wheels for a while now, but I wont have the funds until sometime during the summer. I'm deffinitly going to ask a tire shop these questions and see what kind of responses I get. Any help is appreciated! thanks guys.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by scubiedubie; 01-14-2013 at 06:58 PM.
scubiedubie is offline   Reply With Quote