Subabu
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 198937
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
2008 WRX STI
Aspen White

Hey guys and gals,

Can someone.... ahem... Richard, please explain how to "jump" PRK and TST to simulate 100% injection? This is for a HFS-6 Version 1

I have the jet tapped on the under side of my TMIC so I had to take the IC off to safely disconnect the jet (didn't want to strip it)

I took a picture of the board. Please see the dropbox link below.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/107121949/2...2017.12.00.png

The pins read from left to right as follows

MPS, IDC(jumped), PRK(jumped), CAL, TST, INJ(jumped)

Further to the right is DR ON(jumped) and DR OFF.

I have been doing some reading and it sounds like I have to "jump" PRK and TST then turn the ignition to ACC to simulate the 100% injection test. However I'm not sure if I remove all the other jumpers and just jump PRK and TST?

Can anyone help?! I have my IC sitting on a shelf and cant drive the car until I get this figured out. The reason I'm doing this is to make sure my jet isn't clogged and is getting a good spray pattern because my flow meter has been throwing the failsafe light.

I topped the tank up and disconnected the tank level sensor due to the failsafe light activating on either a low tank signal OR the IDC being out side the failsafe parameters (SC, WL, WH.)

If I get a good pattern then I know I just have to re-calibrate the SC, WL, WH on the guage.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Subabu is offline   Reply With Quote