Scooby Newbie

Member#: 219700
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2011 Stage 2 STi
Spark Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaag612 View Post
Hey guys. Here are the custom grilles I did myself. I first had to gut all the original plastic housing from the insides. I than had to cut all the grilles form the new material. They all had to be cut at a 45 degree angle in order to look right. It took me FOREVER with just a dremel tool. The material used for the Grilles were 1/8" stainless steel. A friend of mine purchased a sheet of it from McNichol's. I originally was going to do just the 3-piece front grille. However, I changed my mind and decided to do the hood scoop as well and finally the bottom portion of the Bumper.

There are more pics in my album on Photobucket. There is also a couple of videos on the car. One of the videos is from a cell phone so excuse the quality. I also have some pics on there of my old 2000 Twin Turbo Audi S4. I did custom grilles on there as well. Let me know what you think.

Here is the link for those http://s838.photobucket.com/albums/z...0Subaru%20STi/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashr View Post
This looks sick!! Good job!
Thanks for the compliment. These grilles took forever...but well worth it I think.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.