ByeByeSRT8
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 338663
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Sedan
Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by blehhh View Post
Finally tuned! Went from stock to Stage III today after 8 hrs behind the wrench & laptop. Haven't revised the map yet, and I'm only hitting 18.2 psi for some reason, but it's already an absolute beast right now. Punching it in 1st is practically pointless because of how quickly you run out of gear lol. 4th gear driveability / low end torque is phenomenal; you can finally putt along through towns and still accelerate hard when you need to. Gas mileage seems to be waaay up too from all of the restrictions that were removed. Crank pulley has made 4th to 3rd downshifts a lot easier / smoother. PTP Lava turbo blanket is going back on next week, and will drop the spool time tremendously, (I've had it on before).

Here's a rough virtual dyno comparison. Most of the pulls before and after were in this range. (Definitely something to be taken with a grain of salt but... it sure feels about right.)

Looks very nice. Here is my base vs Torqued Performance Stage III just as a comparison. Very similar results:

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ByeByeSRT8 is offline   Reply With Quote