Member#: 218655
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
1013 Legacy/STI
SWP/PBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc00bySnack
Hey guys, I am going to order my sti within the week. I am very excited

I am debating whether I should get a new one or a used 2012 one.

The new one is a 5door base for 35,000..

The used one has 4k miles. The car is from carmax and since the milage is so low, do you think its worth it?

The price on it is 33k.
I too also debated on this! These cars keep their value so well that it was hard for me to justify 2k price difference. Resale value, if you decide to sell it in a few years.. I went and ordered a new one because of that, now is 4k worth it to you? I felt that I would much rather own the car from start. Just my $.02

Although that seems to be a better deal than I had found compared to a 2011 and 2012 (about 4 months ago when I was looking) I had found a 2011 with 10k and they wanted just $1000 difference to a new 2012, options was prolly the big difference. But seeing how the 2012 and 2013 are just about the same, it may have to be your call.

Keep this in mind, a NEW car may get a better interest rate... Assuming you will get a loan. Good luck!

Ordered mine 9/10/12 5dr base sti hatch PBP w/nav. Still no word. Called the dealer last Wednesday and said he was still waiting for 6 orders total for an update.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
hangmanfsc is offline   Reply With Quote