Scooby Guru

Member#: 159474
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Sport
Lithium Red - OLDKID

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoChArGeR View Post
So a 335xi is perceived as a lawyer car? Its not even an M3 which would be more perceived as a 'lawyer" car if anything. And I don't just have an X5 I have an X5"M" (which from the looks of it you have no clue what it is) which is a big difference over the normal standard X5 not mention its like 20-40k more in price. That's like saying the a 328i is just like an M3 there are big differences not mention a huge difference in price.

As for the porsche comment if it was the cayenne turbo S SUV then yes it would well perceived as a "lawyer" type car. But I agree the base line cayenne wouldn't be but the turbo S yes as its like 3x the price.
I know what an M is, thanks. Sedan versus SUV is all I was mentioning. I'm talking more about size. You can't honestly sit there and claim that you don't think it's more likely that a lawyer would drive a sedan or coupe over a hybrid or SUV, traditionally speaking? Maybe, possibly post-Recession lawyers, but I'm still stuck on pre-Recession, if you need to know where I'm coming from.

AND

AND

VERSUS

Understand this: image. Not talking about price or performance.

Just for emphasis and giggles, here's a thread that asks: Best Lawyer Cars?

On Topic:

HItoAK, was this the Outback you seen't?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote