Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 9008
Vehicle:
2002 slvr wrx sedan
07 CBR 600RR

Arrow Non-car And Car Stuff 4 Sale

1st the non-car stuff:
1.Body by Jake weight bench, comes with bar,2(25 lb,) 2(10 lb,) 2(5lb) weights, has attachment for legs.Only used for a short time - excellent condition. - $75
2.Golf clubs, Dunlop Resolve, comes with: 3wood,5wood,pitching wedge,putter,3-4-5-6-7-8-9 irons, also comes with bag. Only used a couple times when I thought i'd give golf a try (not very good at it though) - $125
Car Items:
1.02 WRX stock radiator - good condition- 15000 miles- $50
2.02 WRX stock flywheel - $25
3.02 WRX stock springs, struts, tophats - springs have been free(not compressed) -only around 12000 to 15000 miles on them( it's been so long my memory is fuzzy ) - great shape- $225
4.APR V-spec single plane aluminum adjustable spoiler. NOT some cheapo pepboys special. This is quality. - $50
5. PSM 02 WRX trunk lid. - has 8 holes ( capped and siliconed- no leaks,) from the above APR spoiler. If you added say an STI wing- you would be covering those holes and wouldn't see them. - $50
6. buy both #4 & #5 for $75
7.02 WRX stock intercooler - great shape- again, not many miles - $150
8. (3) tires from my wifes, now gone, CRV. 80% tread left. BF Goodrich Touring TA's size- 205/70 R15 - $50
9.(2) Soundstorm SSL-6915 , 4 way, 400 watt(max), 6 by 9's - never used - still in box. - $100
10. JL 10W6 subwoofer in built box ( box was made with the exact air space specified for the sub- not just random parts thrown together - hardcore audio guys know what I mean.) it doesn't take up much trunk space at all, and JL 300/2 amp ( had it bridged running 300 watts to the 10W6. - excellent sound- only selling these 2 items as a set - will not separate. - $400

All these these things are just taking up room in my house and need to go.
I will email pictures to anyone- you just need to give me an email address to send them to. and i'm sorry but I don't have paypal - don't like using money over the internet - regardless of how safe everyone tells me it is. Again sorry
I've been on this board for a good amount of time now- There are people that can speak for me. I'm not hear to screw anyone. Feel free to research me
Would prefer pick up, but if buyer is willing to pay for shipping then i'll ship.
When I say pickup. I mean i'm ussually willing to meet half way or so depending on when and where, as well as the item being bought( i'm not driving 30 miles to deliver a $10 item- sorry)
I live in central Bucks county on the Eastern side of Pennsylvania - near the Delaware River.

So let the garage sale begin

Ian
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by PAWRX; 05-02-2006 at 04:05 AM.
PAWRX is offline   Reply With Quote