View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 01:05 AM   #2
LATRUEWRXFAN
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 295272

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATRUEWRXFAN View Post
For those of you that don't know Saab partnered with Subaru to give you the Saab 9-2x. It has all the characteristics of a WRX with the Luxury of a Saab.
The car is basically a 2006 WRX Wagon, that has been given the STI Steering Column, Sporty Leather Interior, and Sound Dampening. I have had this car for a year, and can say it was a pleasure to drive.
All my cars have been in the WRX family and I don't think I will ever stray.

The car has 91,xxx miles on it, and it in very good condition. There are a few key marks on the driver side door, that is why I dropped the price to cover a paint job for you. It comes with a Panasonic Premium Sound System with touch screen DVD/GPS/and Bluetooth. The tires are a little worn and those will need replacing too. One just went flat on me, so I have a spare on, but I have all the Rims for the car.

So as you can see there is some work that needs to be done to the car, but mechanically and interior wise the car is in pristine condition. I am having a daughter soon and I need to sell the car for my new family. I would do all the repairs myself and keep the car, but my daughter comes first. Please only serious buyers.

I am selling out of Los Angeles and wanted to see if there are any interested buyers.

Asking price $9500.00

This car has a clean Title. The only reason I am selling it is because I have a daughter on the way. My gain is your loss.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
LATRUEWRXFAN is offline   Reply With Quote