Newbie Moderator
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 91347
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2004 Tacoma Crew Cab
2012 Triumph 1050

Default FS: MA: 2004 PSM STi

Well, after 4 years of ownership, I've decided it's time for the STi to go. It's been a daily driver, never put on the track. 107k miles on it.

Currently running:
Tein SuperStreet coilovers with pillowballs mounts (I have the controller NIB, never installed) Coilovers were rebuilt 2000 miles ago.
Cobb SRI - needs to be cleaned, but the intake works just dandy
BBS wheels with RE070's. The tires will need to be replaced after this season.
Some mounts have been replaced for the TIC polyurethane mounts.
Foglights with black JDM foglight bezels

AP, coilovers, and Cobb intake will be for sale after they are removed.

Comes with extra set of ASA wheels with REVO1 snow tires.

Pictures:

The Bad:
At 107k, it does have some fun noises coming from the rear differential. It runs perfectly fine for a daily driver, but I wouldn't race it w/o fixing it.
Had to have the Bumper replaced after an "accidental off-roading". It's never quite mounted up properly after that.

This is not a show car.
This is not a race car (without some work).
This is a daily driver that you can have a lot of fun in.

Looking to get 13.5k OBRO including all the extras. I may try and swap out some of the bits and pieces and bring the price down. PICS upon request. I would accept trades + Cash for a GF chassis wagon. Impreza Outback Sport.
I know bits and pieces don't increase the value of a vehicle, I don't need the rhetoric from you guys. But I can always swap out the bits and get a couple grand out of it all.

I am not selling the BBS wheels separately. I'm not selling the foglights separately. I'm not selling interior bits, and I'm not doing tail or headlight swaps. Please don't PM me about this stuff.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Loyale93; 06-01-2009 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Price Drop
Loyale93 is offline   Reply With Quote