Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 31, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Canada Region Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Canada Region Forum > Canada Region Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 08-06-2007, 10:34 PM   #1
Touge Tuning
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (11)

Member#: 139523
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2007 Subaru Legacy
Diamond Grey Metallic

Default Techna-Fit Braided Brake and Clutch Lines #2

With the success of my first GB I decided to do another run on these lines. Techna-Fit has one of the most complete lineups of braided brake and clutch lines in the industry and there products are second to none. For inquiries on fitment please pm or email me with the Year/Make/Model of your vehicle.

As a Bonus I will have ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid available in 1L cans on special, contact me for this limited time/quantity special.

Chris
Sales@TougeTuning.com

Quote:
Stuart Trotter, president, with his easy going attitude and casual style, is passionate and knowledgeable about the high performance industry. With 25 years experience in the industry, he enjoys customizing special applications and giving you the personal attention you deserve.
All of Techna-Fit's assemblies are assembled in-house, to stock or custom specifications, meeting D.O.T. Certification. Techna-Fit offers a large selection of brake line kits complete with all of the fittings and bolts for easy assembly. From the auto enthusist to the race car teams, Techna-Fit has what you are looking for with unbeatable prices and delivery time.

This Group Buy will be run 3 weeks at which time the order will be placed and the lines will be shipped to me. Will need a 50% deposit on the lines in order to comfirm your orders. Clutch lines are also available during this GB so contact me if your interested in those.

4-Line Kit (Most) - $110CAD
6-Line Kit - $130CAD
8 Line Kit - $155CAD
Clutch Lines - Start at $30CAD

Available in Clear, Black, Blue, Red
Fitments: Contact me to find out which price your kit falls under.

Last edited by Touge Tuning; 08-07-2007 at 02:13 AM.
Touge Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:42 AM   #2
Touge Tuning
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (11)

Member#: 139523
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2007 Subaru Legacy
Diamond Grey Metallic

Closing this monday!
Touge Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote