Hey people! I just wanted to extend this great deal to the NASIOC community! This is my favorite BOV. It sounds badass and you'll never have to worry about compressor surge.
- The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp is anodized and uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with Tial's machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- An aluminum or mild steel weld base mounting flange is furnished with each unit. Stainless Steel is available at an additional cost. The use of 6061 aluminum allows the housing to be anodized with a selection of colors.
- Through countless hours of R&D Tial was able to make the same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design - that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market.
Available Colors: Silver, Black, Red, Blue, and Purple
Available Spring Rates: 6, 8, 10, and 11 PSI
What you get:
Q BOV Assembly
TiAL V-Band Clamp
V-Band Weld Flange
High Pressure O-Ring
TiAL Air Fitting
Your Price: $259.99
If you have any questions or would like to place an order, shoot me a PM, call, or email me!
Thanks for looking!