Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday July 11, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Suspension/Brakes/Handling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 12-14-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
Vaughn Performance
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (14)

Member#: 170489
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Default HELP.......There's stuff freakin everywhere!!! (sale thread)

Here's whats going on: I don't have what you would call a tremendous amount of storage space around here. So, what happens is tons of stuff gets kept at my house, and more specifically, and most often, my bedroom!! Just lot's of random things seem to collect in there. But after stopping and trying to take stock of all this last night, I ran out of time, slept on my couch, and woke up to this, this morning in my bedroom:

Yes, that is my bed under there and I'd like to sleep in it again!! And aside from my room stuff seems to migrate everywhere in my house!!! Here's my patio:

Tons of Misc. Whiteline stuff everywhere

SO........What I'm getting at here, is I'd like for all of it to be gone!!! Especially before the end of the year, as in the beginning of next year I need to make big orders of stuff for new inventory, but also need somewhere for everything to go (NEATLY)!!!!

What I'm going to do: So what I'm going to do is make you folks a list of whats here. Like I said it's all somewhat sort of random and Misc. products, you pick what you want, buy it, and I send it to you, and yay everyone's happy!!

Pricing: For everything will be what is called "MAP" or "minimum advertised price". Basically what that means, it's the lowest price I'm allowed by the manufactures to sell their products for.

But.......There will be exceptions on a few things!! There are some things that are open box (well technically package). These are mainly things that I've used for display at events at my booth, repacked and now obviously must sell for less since the packing has been opened. For this things you will have to call or PM. I hate doing things that way but just for this sale that's the way it will need to be. And it's only for a few things anyway!

Shipping etc.....: There's no etc.... Prices posted are total "out the door" delivered to your door prices!!

But I saw it for less at (insert name's) website???:
Well then their violating "MAP", and being naughty!! Eventually, their going to get in trouble with manufacturer. And you don't want to buy things from naughty people right?? (Especially before X mas, remember Santa is watching LOL!!!)

So, on with the list of things that really, really, need to go!!

The list...

WHITELINE STUFF

Swaybars:

BSR49XZ-22mm Adj.front/Fits 08-2010 STI- (open box, call/pm)

BSF39Z-22mm Adj. rear/Fits 08-2010 STi (open box, call/pm)

BSF36Z-22mm Adj, front/Fits 04-07 STi (open box, call/pm)

Anti lift kits:

KCA319A-Sport bushings/Fit's 94-01 Impreza "GC body" Impreza and older Legacy's ($205)

KCA359-Sport bushings/Fit's 02-07 WRX/STi ($240)

Endlinks:

KLC26-Solid rear/Fit's 02-07 WRX ($128)

KLC39-Spherical Adj. front/Fits 04-2010 STi ($138) "I have two sets of these"

KLC38-Spherical Adj. front/Fits 02-07 WRX ($138)

Misc. cool stuff:

KSB751 diff/outrigger bushings/Fits all Impreza's 02-07 ($36) "I have 2 sets of these"

KSR206 steering rack bushings/Fits 05-07 WRX/STI ($63)

KCA335 offset mount camber/caster Adj. mounts front (think group N but with some alignment adjustment) ($180)
BRAKE STUFF

Hawk Pads:

HB180N.560-HP Plus/Fits-04-07 STi rear brembo calipers ($102)

HB179N.630 HP Plus/Fits- WRX 06-07 rear ($102)

HB178N.564 HP Plus/Fits WRX 06-07 Front ($116)

HB179F.630 HPS/Fits WRX 06-07 rears ($79)

HB178F.564 HPS/Fits 06-07 WRX Front ($88)

Stoptech Lines:

950.47501/Fits WRX 02-07 Rear ($75)

RCE Stuff:

RCE "Black" "normal guy" springs for GR chassis 08-2010 STI. ($359) "These springs are so awesome for the GR!! Somebody really needs to buy these already!! I have two set's of these. I need to order a rear spring for one set though (thanks a bunch UPS!!! ) The other set is ready to go!!

So there it is!! That stuff is all here, and needs to get gone already LOL!! I can probably have these things in the mail for you the same day you order (so their going to get there pretty quick)!! Or if your really eager, you can drop by and pick stuff up!!

If you folks have any questions on specifics about what anything is or does, or where it goes or anything just post your question in this thread, so I can answer it and everyone can see the answer.

And Finally......

As things are purchased or ordered (when I get money for them) I will remove them from the list. When the list is empty (or almost at least) I'll close the thread. (So this thing outta be closed by tomorrow night right folks??LOL!!!)

To buy stuff, Send money to VaughnPerformance@roadrunner.com paypal account for the amount listed, and just let me know what it is your sending me money for in the notes, along with the address where it's going As soon as I recieve payment I'll e-mail you a Purchase order along with a tracking number as soon as one is developed!

Thanks much everyone!!

-Anthony
818-395-9342

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vaughn Performance; 12-16-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Vaughn Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #2
Vaughn Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Unfortunately you can't just order this stuff through the site as it is still down thanks to my "AWESOME" web host

You can safely transfer funds via the normal paypal method though.

-Anthony

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vaughn Performance; 12-14-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #3
Vaughn Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Just updated the list with some brake stuff I just found sitting here!

Old 12-16-2009, 04:52 PM   #4
therealratfink
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (9)

Member#: 192817
Vehicle:
2010 WRX STi
Bright Freakin' Red

why no prices on the sways?
therealratfink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:26 PM   #5
Vaughn Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaughn Performance View Post

Pricing: For everything will be what is called "MAP" or "minimum advertised price". Basically what that means, it's the lowest price I'm allowed by the manufactures to sell their products for.

But.......There will be exceptions on a few things!! There are some things that are open box (well technically package). These are mainly things that I've used for display at events at my booth, repacked and now obviously must sell for less since the packing has been opened. For this things you will have to call or PM. I hate doing things that way but just for this sale that's the way it will need to be. And it's only for a few things anyway!
^^this.......

Last edited by Vaughn Performance; 12-16-2009 at 06:35 PM. Reason: copy and paste fail......
Old 12-16-2009, 06:28 PM   #6
Vaughn Performance
NASIOC Vendor

oops double poster!!

Last edited by Vaughn Performance; 12-16-2009 at 06:34 PM. Reason: posting faster then thinking........
Old 12-23-2009, 03:55 PM   #7
Vaughn Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Outta here for the holidays!!!

We will be closed from 12-23-09 until 01-04-2010

Happy holidays everyone!! See you next year!!!

-Anthony

Last edited by Vaughn Performance; 12-23-2009 at 04:56 PM.