Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 31, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Proven Power Bragging

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 10:24 PM   #1
TheRipler
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 34010
Join Date: Mar 2003
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Fire Substation #2
Vehicle:
04 LandShark STi
198.1mph

Default HP of the Beast! 666HP - 2004 LandShark STi 2.5/2.0 DBW Hybrid GT40R

It's Official: 666HP The LandShark is a beast!

It's the only DBW Subaru I know of with a hybrid motor. If anyone else has one, I'm sure I'll bring them out of the woodwork here. A bunch of people said it couldn't be done, but after a lot of blood, sweat, and tears, she's alive.

I'd like to thank some folks who didn't laugh and hang up the phone when I told them what I wanted to do...

Kenny Tran @ Jotech Racing - www.jotechracing.com
He helped put the finishing touches on the tricky 2L cam sensor configuration with the AEM magic. His 1200HP Scion got me interested in running fuel, which has been an interesting adventure so far. He also got the blasted thing running, which was more than I could do in 12mo on my own. His entire race team has been extremely supportive the whole way. I've learned quite a bit from them about how much really goes into a successful race program. I cannot thank them enough.

Tony Palo @ T1 Race Development - www.t1racedevelopment.com
Most of the people who told me I was completely out of my skull were those I called about the fuel system. They said what I wanted was overkill, and that it would never work. Tony listened to what I had to say, thought about it, and came back with some fantastic product recommendations. From fuel cell to injectors, the whole system came from Tony. It all worked out just right. Heck, I still like to think he came out with the ID2000s just for me. Thanks, Tony.

Watt Bigham @ Watt's Shop - www.wattsshop.com
This guy built the heart of the beast. He makes some of the best Subaru motors in the country. He's been doing Subie motors for nearly a decade, and has experience with a variety of racing engines. Every time I talk to this guy, the gears in my head start turning with new ideas. He also pointed me to Tony when I told him about my fuel system woes. As long as there is Watt, I'll never have to spend time thinking about where to get a motor built. Thank you so much for the beautiful motor, and all the advice.

Steve @ FIS - www.fisystems.com
Steve is a fantastic mechanic, and an even better friend. He asked me to deny anything if anyone asked if he had anything to do with this crazy car, so I'm denying everything. That said, I would have given up on this thing a long time ago were it not for Steve. Plenty of ideas and innovations came out of FIS. If you need to get your stock or modified street Subaru going, I can't think of a better place to take it than FIS in Cumby, TX.

Last and definitely not least, I'd like to thank Shawn Rizzo (Squidz). He's TXIC's roving ASE Master Subaru Mechanic. He did all kinds of things to this car, from putting the monster fuel system in, to dealing with all my frustrating nit picks on the Aquamist system that we wound up not needing. He was there at the dyno sessions and at the track, making sure everything was mechanically sound. I have never seen speed and precision put together in one person like this. You're the man, Shawn. I could not have done this without you.

Now for what we've all been waiting for...

Event: dyno pull (12/3/2009)
Location: Jotech Racing - Garland, TX
Ambient Temp: 72.1F
Elevation: 551 FT
Weather: 29.18 in Hg, 16% RH
Tires: Kumho ECSTA SPT XL 225-40/19

Car: 2004 LandShark STi
Tuner: Kenny Tran
Dyno Info: Dynocom
Peak HP at RPM: 666.3WHP@6350
Peak Torque at RPM: 578.2WTQ @ ~5800
Baseline hp/tq for a stock on same dyno: Unknown (relatively new dyno)
Baseline hp for a stock GT-R: 390whp
Target Boost: 30psi
Target AFR: 11:1 (Gas AFR)
Fuel: VP M1

Engine/Power Modifications:
EJ257/EJ205 hybrid motor
Garrett GT4088R
Custom Jotech FMIC (850HP core)
Aquamist HSF-5 6nozzle system (not used)
TiAl 44mm BOV
Grimmspeed DBW TB
Stock intake manifold tapped for HSF-5 port injection (not used)
Grimmspeed TGV deletes
ID2000 injectors
Aeromotive fuel rails
Weldon 180gph fuel pump
Fuelab fuel filters
Fuelab FPR
2.0L cam gears
Ferrea +1mm valves
Ferrea dual valve springs, Ti retainers
Custom ground Kelford race cams
Custom cut head gasket from Watt's Shop
CP pistons (OEM Size)
Darton sleeves
Pauter rods
STi crank
Fully balanced rotating assembly
TiAl external WG
3.5" custom Jotech Racing race exhaust
AEM 1820 DBW EMS (modified)
AEM AIT sensor
AEM 5-bar MAP sensor
WRX cam sensor
Phormula KS-4 Knock Analyser + KS-PRO
Driveline Modifications:
Cusco Eng/Trans mounts
ACT sprung 6-puck XT
Gruppe-S Flywheel
Kartboy Shifter
TiC Full clicky kit
TiC Unabomber's Sexy Rear End
Suspension Modifications:
AST Raceline 3-way adj coilovers
F/R Cobb sway bars
Other Modifications:
Autopower roll bar
G-Force harness
5gal fuel cell
Hood scoop blank plate
Seibon CF trunk lid
firewall replacing back seat


This wasn't the biggest number it put down. It was just my favorite. We had turned it down a bit to get the cam sensor figured out, and I figured this one was a keeper. Now I just need to swap this little street turbo for a real one, and we can put down some respectable numbers.
TheRipler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
juanmedina
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 133146
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SC
Vehicle:
07 FPgreen 7.37@95
WRX VF39+E85 12.0, 121mph

Default

no correction factor
juanmedina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:32 PM   #3
jrank3792
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 219756
Join Date: Aug 2009
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Buffalo
Vehicle:
06 WRX TR
OBP

Default

The number of the beast
jrank3792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:39 PM   #4
TDagen
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 163648
Join Date: Nov 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Minnesota, mpls
Vehicle:
2002 Wrx,2.5L,HTA86
E85,2007 6mt,No traction

Default

Wow that is SICK.... Thats at 30 psi?...
TDagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:47 PM   #5
beaviscih
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 123362
Join Date: Aug 2006
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Dorothy's House
Vehicle:
'93 Crapcan, '98L
Sold, '04 STi - Sold

Default

Great numbers Scott! So I guess you'll run a little more wastegate pressure at the March Mile. I can't wait to see it run (again). I don't think I'll be able to keep up, but it will be fun trying. Congrats again.
beaviscih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:47 AM   #6
TheRipler
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 34010
Join Date: Mar 2003
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Fire Substation #2
Vehicle:
04 LandShark STi
198.1mph

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanmedina View Post
no correction factor
I know, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDagen View Post
Wow that is SICK.... Thats at 30 psi?...
Yes. ..and people told me that hybrid motors couldn't make power...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaviscih View Post
Great numbers Scott! So I guess you'll run a little more wastegate pressure at the March Mile. I can't wait to see it run (again). I don't think I'll be able to keep up, but it will be fun trying. Congrats again.
Thanks, Bill. ...and yes, I think it should come up off the WG spring pressure next time.

For those who don't know, Bill ran 189mph at the Texas Mile back in October. (He had a thread in here) It was the LandShark's first trip off the rollers in anger, and he ran right over my personal best of 182mph running off the waste gate spring. (not 666hp) Every time we tried to put boost to it, we'd wind up with a hard ignition cut because of the cam sensor. It was a very frustrating weekend, and Bill won the day with a solid performance.

Bill has the fastest STi in North America. Bill is the man.

I'm going to try to catch him next March..

Last edited by TheRipler; 12-16-2009 at 01:12 AM.
TheRipler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:09 AM   #7
Merp
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 199106
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pennsyltucky
Vehicle:
PMme 4 Speed Density
Patches on OEM ECU

Default

Great numbers. Do you think the heads are holding back the top end? Torque dropping off like that at 7k with oversize valves and cams on a 40r seems early.
Merp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:58 AM   #8
Steve.804
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 68647
Join Date: Aug 2004
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Richmond, VA
Vehicle:
07 STI
Rotated 35R Jorge Tuned

Default

Quote:
Now I just need to swap this little street turbo for a real one, and we can put down some respectable numbers.
Geez man... I think there is more potential with the current 40R set-up. Stock intake manifold and I don't see anything listed as far as head porting. Unless your goal is like another 200whp then yeah, swap that "little" turbo lol.
Steve.804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:23 AM   #9
TheRipler
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 34010
Join Date: Mar 2003
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Fire Substation #2
Vehicle:
04 LandShark STi
198.1mph

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merp View Post
Great numbers. Do you think the heads are holding back the top end? Torque dropping off like that at 7k with oversize valves and cams on a 40r seems early.
No, the heads are fantastical. They're the whole reason I've been butting my head against this cam sensor for a year. This dyno session was to work out the issues with the cam sensor. The timing up top was pretty soft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve.804 View Post
Geez man... I think there is more potential with the current 40R set-up. Stock intake manifold and I don't see anything listed as far as head porting. Unless your goal is like another 200whp then yeah, swap that "little" turbo lol.
The heads are ported, and they look great. I'm starting to see a few other things I left off the list, like the EL header, multi-angle valve job... You'll have to excuse me, since the list was off the top of my head.

An intake manifold would likely help some, but that wouldn't get the 350-450hp I'd like. There's an 1100HP EVO II out there that's taking my lunch money.

This video was the 4th pull we ever did, and you can see that it holds 700hp. The timing was fairly conservative here as well, considering the fuel. By the time we left for the mile, it was holding 700 to 8K, and we were prepared to turn it up from there.
TheRipler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #10
Merp
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 199106
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pennsyltucky
Vehicle:
PMme 4 Speed Density
Patches on OEM ECU

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRipler View Post
By the time we left for the mile, it was holding 700 to 8K, and we were prepared to turn it up from there.
Good to hear

If you do opt for a multi angle valve job, consider starting with a set of JDM big ports, and then have them ported.

If you want those kinds of numbers, you're gonna need some serious RPM. Any oiling modifications?

Last edited by Merp; 12-16-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Merp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:10 AM   #11
texas05sti
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 126242
Join Date: Sep 2006
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: RIP Seannie 6/16/07
Vehicle:
2005 STi/2012 GTR
TXIC's most loved

Default

Looks great, Scott.....Can't wait till March!
texas05sti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:29 AM   #12
twonb1
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 129163
Join Date: Oct 2006
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Some where under the mfin sun
Vehicle:
2011 evo x
Phantom Black

Default

My new hero
twonb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:57 AM   #13
DerickRyoung
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 178050
Join Date: Apr 2008
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Arizona + Indiana
Vehicle:
02 hybrid-wrx
psm

Default

Nice thread. If you have an STi why did you use wrx heads? I have a wrx w/ an STi SB.
DerickRyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:06 AM   #14
D Money
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 109948
Join Date: Mar 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Jersey bro!!!
Vehicle:
. Most famous car
on Nasioc ever. :/

Default

haha that's awesome dude!

Can we see pics of the car and all the custom fab work like the intercooler, exhaust, fuel cell, etc?
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:11 AM   #15
javid
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 54304
Join Date: Feb 2004
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Atlanta
Vehicle:
04 STi
TopSpeed-dAng!

Default

Has anyone discuss the potential to boil fuel with that pump during street driving?

If you do get boiling, you may consider running a stock pump in parallel and keep the Weldon off until you hit low boost.
javid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #16
ramair18954
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 28308
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Philly
Vehicle:
03 td-06 wrx ra-c
Platinum

Default

Was that tires smoke? Did you over power the dyno?
ramair18954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #17
TheRipler
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 34010
Join Date: Mar 2003
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Fire Substation #2
Vehicle:
04 LandShark STi
198.1mph

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by javid View Post
Has anyone discuss the potential to boil fuel with that pump during street driving?

If you do get boiling, you may consider running a stock pump in parallel and keep the Weldon off until you hit low boost.
Plenty. I'm not that concerned about it. I also don't think a stock pump would last very long with this fuel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramair18954 View Post
Was that tires smoke? Did you over power the dyno?
No, that was unburned methanol. Burns your nose hairs a little. Great for clearing out a room full of people.
TheRipler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:17 PM   #18
kellygnsd
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 32669
Join Date: Feb 2003
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Rancho C
Vehicle:
2007 2.34LR, EFR7670
LINK G4 hybrid STi

Default

So I'm guessing you have a 257 bottom end and 205 heads? The question was asked earlier, why? Do you think there is a benefit to this setup?
kellygnsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:02 PM   #19
TheRipler
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 34010
Join Date: Mar 2003
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Fire Substation #2
Vehicle:
04 LandShark STi
198.1mph

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellygnsd View Post
So I'm guessing you have a 257 bottom end and 205 heads? The question was asked earlier, why? Do you think there is a benefit to this setup?
The two engine builders I trust most told me the same thing when I ran my story by them. If you don't have to have AVCS, well ported WRX heads will flow better than anything you can get. I hadn't seen where anyone had tried it on a DBW car (still haven't seen anyone else), and it sounded like a great opportunity / challenge.
TheRipler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:05 PM   #20
ownnij
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 70459
Join Date: Sep 2004
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Las colinas, TX
Vehicle:
2002 AW Bugeye ej257
6spd, GT3076R, Alky & EWG

Default

can you post pictures of your fuel setup? i would like to see what t1 had to offer.
ownnij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:02 PM   #21
perrin247
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 129369
Join Date: Oct 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Smithtown New York
Vehicle:
2005 WRX STI
World Rally Blue

Default

Amazing power, do you think you'll be knocking on the 200MPH door??
perrin247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:21 PM   #22
TheRipler
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 34010
Join Date: Mar 2003
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Fire Substation #2
Vehicle:
04 LandShark STi
198.1mph

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownnij View Post
can you post pictures of your fuel setup? i would like to see what t1 had to offer.
Maybe if Santa brings me a camera. My camera crapped out this summer, and my video camera crapped out at the October Mile. Squidz actually put the fuel system together. I'll see what I can do about getting some pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrin247 View Post
Amazing power, do you think you'll be knocking on the 200MPH door??
I think so. We ran 182mph on the waste gate spring in October, and that was without a single clean pass (due to the cam sensor issue). Clean WG pass on the dyno was good for 565HP, which probably would have been in the 185-187mph range in October.

When we plugged in the boost controller, it was night and day, but a hard ignition cut at 6900 kept me under 170, which meant I was done with 6th before the 3/4mi mark. ...but that should be all fixed now.
TheRipler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:53 PM   #23
jasv11
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 117862
Join Date: Jun 2006
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: INNOVATIVE TUNING
Vehicle:
2006 STi 10.85@129.4
96 impreza 9.55e.t.146mph

Default

Awesome work.

I am very interested in your fuel set up as I will be running 100% ethanol this coming year.
jasv11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:30 PM   #24
Saabaruba
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 232970
Join Date: Dec 2009
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: N/A
Vehicle:
01 2.5RS

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRipler View Post
It's Official: 666HP The LandShark is a beast!

It's the only DBW Subaru I know of with a hybrid motor. If anyone else has one, I'm sure I'll bring them out of the woodwork here. A bunch of people said it couldn't be done, but after a lot of blood, sweat, and tears, she's alive.

I'd like to thank some folks who didn't laugh and hang up the phone when I told them what I wanted to do...

Kenny Tran @ Jotech Racing - www.jotechracing.com
He helped put the finishing touches on the tricky 2L cam sensor configuration with the AEM magic. His 1200HP Scion got me interested in running fuel, which has been an interesting adventure so far. He also got the blasted thing running, which was more than I could do in 12mo on my own. His entire race team has been extremely supportive the whole way. I've learned quite a bit from them about how much really goes into a successful race program. I cannot thank them enough.

Tony Palo @ T1 Race Development - www.t1racedevelopment.com
Most of the people who told me I was completely out of my skull were those I called about the fuel system. They said what I wanted was overkill, and that it would never work. Tony listened to what I had to say, thought about it, and came back with some fantastic product recommendations. From fuel cell to injectors, the whole system came from Tony. It all worked out just right. Heck, I still like to think he came out with the ID2000s just for me. Thanks, Tony.

Watt Bigham @ Watt's Shop - www.wattsshop.com
This guy built the heart of the beast. He makes some of the best Subaru motors in the country. He's been doing Subie motors for nearly a decade, and has experience with a variety of racing engines. Every time I talk to this guy, the gears in my head start turning with new ideas. He also pointed me to Tony when I told him about my fuel system woes. As long as there is Watt, I'll never have to spend time thinking about where to get a motor built. Thank you so much for the beautiful motor, and all the advice.

Steve @ FIS - www.fisystems.com
Steve is a fantastic mechanic, and an even better friend. He asked me to deny anything if anyone asked if he had anything to do with this crazy car, so I'm denying everything. That said, I would have given up on this thing a long time ago were it not for Steve. Plenty of ideas and innovations came out of FIS. If you need to get your stock or modified street Subaru going, I can't think of a better place to take it than FIS in Cumby, TX.

Last and definitely not least, I'd like to thank Shawn Rizzo (Squidz). He's TXIC's roving ASE Master Subaru Mechanic. He did all kinds of things to this car, from putting the monster fuel system in, to dealing with all my frustrating nit picks on the Aquamist system that we wound up not needing. He was there at the dyno sessions and at the track, making sure everything was mechanically sound. I have never seen speed and precision put together in one person like this. You're the man, Shawn. I could not have done this without you.

Now for what we've all been waiting for...

Event: dyno pull (12/3/2009)
Location: Jotech Racing - Garland, TX
Ambient Temp: 72.1F
Elevation: 551 FT
Weather: 29.18 in Hg, 16% RH
Tires: Kumho ECSTA SPT XL 225-40/19

Car: 2004 LandShark STi
Tuner: Kenny Tran
Dyno Info: Dynocom
Peak HP at RPM: 666.3WHP@6350
Peak Torque at RPM: 578.2WTQ @ ~5800
Baseline hp/tq for a stock on same dyno: Unknown (relatively new dyno)
Baseline hp for a stock GT-R: 390whp
Target Boost: 30psi
Target AFR: 11:1 (Gas AFR)
Fuel: VP M1

Engine/Power Modifications:
EJ257/EJ205 hybrid motor
Garrett GT4088R
Custom Jotech FMIC (850HP core)
Aquamist HSF-5 6nozzle system (not used)
TiAl 44mm BOV
Grimmspeed DBW TB
Stock intake manifold tapped for HSF-5 port injection (not used)
Grimmspeed TGV deletes
ID2000 injectors
Aeromotive fuel rails
Weldon 180gph fuel pump
Fuelab fuel filters
Fuelab FPR
2.0L cam gears
Ferrea +1mm valves
Ferrea dual valve springs, Ti retainers
Custom ground Kelford race cams
Custom cut head gasket from Watt's Shop
CP pistons (OEM Size)
Darton sleeves
Pauter rods
STi crank
Fully balanced rotating assembly
TiAl external WG
3.5" custom Jotech Racing race exhaust
AEM 1820 DBW EMS (modified)
AEM AIT sensor
AEM 5-bar MAP sensor
WRX cam sensor
Phormula KS-4 Knock Analyser + KS-PRO
Driveline Modifications:
Cusco Eng/Trans mounts
ACT sprung 6-puck XT
Gruppe-S Flywheel
Kartboy Shifter
TiC Full clicky kit
TiC Unabomber's Sexy Rear End
Suspension Modifications:
AST Raceline 3-way adj coilovers
F/R Cobb sway bars
Other Modifications:
Autopower roll bar
G-Force harness
5gal fuel cell
Hood scoop blank plate
Seibon CF trunk lid
firewall replacing back seat


This wasn't the biggest number it put down. It was just my favorite. We had turned it down a bit to get the cam sensor figured out, and I figured this one was a keeper. Now I just need to swap this little street turbo for a real one, and we can put down some respectable numbers.
Ummm...that's absolutely sickingly phenomenal numbers, but have to ask, how much money do you have in this entire build and why didn't you do a complete EJ25 Turbo engine setup or a hybrid using the venerable V7/V8 EJ207 heads?
Saabaruba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:59 PM   #25
TDagen
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 163648
Join Date: Nov 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Minnesota, mpls
Vehicle:
2002 Wrx,2.5L,HTA86
E85,2007 6mt,No traction

Default

^ The OP is obviously doing something right so why use the 207 heads...
TDagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: 04 wrx 2.5/2.0 hybrid 500 miles needawrx13 NESIC Private Classifieds 2 09-27-2009 04:28 PM
FS: 04 wrx 2.5/2.0 hybrid 500 miles needawrx13 NESIC Private Classifieds 18 04-22-2009 10:33 PM
FS: 04 wrx 2.5/2.0 hybrid with 500 miles needawrx13 Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds 0 04-17-2009 08:37 PM
2.5/2.0 hybrid hypoxvi Built Motor Discussion 3 05-04-2008 12:52 AM
wrong camshaft timing or?? 2.5/2.0 hybrid Gixxer1K Built Motor Discussion 19 02-05-2008 12:14 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.