|06-04-2010, 10:01 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Uxbridge, MAVehicle:
2000 Sentra SEw/SR20
Wicked White Evo IX
2006 Wicked White Evo 9
CAR IS SOLD!!!!
Starting at $25,000. No LOWBALLS.
Starting Monday, 6/21, i will begin taking parts off the car to sell. If you want any parts specifically let me know. I have 95% of the stock parts for replacement.
2006 Wicked White Evo 9 w/ under 25k miles (currently 24800). Car is extremely tastefully modded completely installed by me. As you can see in the list I didn't cut any corners with parts. Oil was changed every 5k miles using OEM filters and Castrol Syntec. Plugs were changed with OEM plugs at 18k miles. I loved this car but feel it is time to move on. Only trade would be for a C6 vette unless something more tempting is offered. This car has been built/prepped with AutoX in mind with the ability to step up into road racing. Car was driven hard, but smart. I did a lot of tuning and logging and always tuned the car conservatively.
Car has always been tuned by me @ 24-25psi. It is currently has a pretty conservative timing map meant for aggressive AutoX - which I only managed to get 1 event in on the current tune, no issues. Car is running Tephra V7 Rom with all the glorious ECU controlled boost features (gear dependent boost control FTW). Car is completely ready for Speed Density conversion if desired, has a GM IAT sensor in the intake manifold. I actually tested one of the earlier SD patches.
Car was always garaged, rarely driven in the winter, I could count the times on 2 hands. This was always my 2nd car. Winter tires have a lot of miles due to when i bought the car they were the only wheels/tires that came with it. Car was also very rarely driven in the rain since I hated having to clean it lol, tried my hardest not to let it get dirty. Car was recenetly completely detailed, wash, clay, polish, sealant, 2 coats of wax.
-There are some wear marks on the drivers side skirt mainly at the driver's door from my work shoes clipping it.
-There is a dent on the pass side backside above the tail lights from me being an idiot backing out of a complicated driveway and happening to have a grill parked behind it. The dent hasn't been fixed, i was quoted $600 to repair. I had a buddy who owns an autobody place use professional paint (he had mixed for another white evo) touch up the spot and clear over. Never felt it was worth $600 to fix it, then again i never thought I'd sell the car.
-The steering wheel was replaced under warranty due to the stitching coming up. No issues with the new one
-The steering wheel is currently slight off center, just due to the alignment which was done by a professional race shop, it just happened to be off a tooth. Could try to get that fixed before pick up.
- Very tiny rock chip in the windshield. It has been there for 3 years, since before i bought the car. It is high on the passenger side. Again, just never felt compelled to get it replaced and it always passed inspection. Didn't feel like dealing with remounting the remote starter antenna and fast lane pass. Again, could get it fixed before pickup
-Other than that the car has been incredibly reliable even on the few long trips. I have even seen as high as 26.5mpg on long road trips, typically 21 around town with at least 1 pull per start
- Self ported and ceramic coated OEM turbo
- Self ported and ceramic coated OEM exhaust manifold
- Ceramic coated megan o2 housing
- Ceramic coated heatshield
- Perrin full intake
- PPI ported intake manifold
- Hondata Thermal Intake Manifold spacer/gasket
- GM IAT sensor installed in intake manifold wired to ECU via fuel temp sensor ADC (ready for SD conversion)
- EGR block off plate (EGR routines shut off in ECU)
- JDM 3-bar map sensor
- GM 3-port boost control solenoid (recently replaced with brand new one, 1500 miles on current one)
- Muse LICP
- Perrin Stealth (black) FMIC
- Silicone Intake Cajun T-Bolt Clamp kit
- MIL.SPEC TB seals
- Megan DP
- Helix Test Pipe
- Tanabe Medallion Touring Catback (very nice and quiet)
- Blox Engine Roll Stopper front Engine Mount
- AMS Interior and engine bay shifter bushings
- Restrictor pill removed
- Stainless Clutch line
- ACT HD pressure plate w/ 6 puck sprung disk w/ 2k miles (ZERO lock out issues at 7800rpm)
- ACT Streetlight flywheel w/ 2k miles
- Amsoil Tran Fluid
- OEM T-case and rear diff fluid all changed with clutch
- ACD bled with clutch install by Mitsu Tech using proper bleed process
- Perrin adjustable rear sway bar with poly bushings
- Whiteline front swaybar with poly bushings
- Energy suspension black (graphite impregnated - never need greasing) front lower control arm bushings
- Energy suspension black (graphite impregnated - never need greasing) rear trailing arm bushings
- MR Billsteins with aprox. 10k miles
- Swift Spec Rs
- Tein front camber plates
- -2.4* front camber, -1.6* rear camber, 0 toe, OEM Caster (fixed)
- SE BBS Black Diamond Wheels
- Dunlop Z1* specs 245/40/17 w/ <2k miles (taller than stock, wanted more gearing)
- OEM IX Enkeis with Blizzak LM-25 235/45/17 w/ 12k miles (should have at least 2 more winters left on them)
- FTP Stainless brake lines
- ATE Super blue (rebled with clutch install)
- Axxis Ult brake pads on all 4 corners
- OEM Shims
- AEM Uego Wideband with Serial cable for logging in glove box - gauge located on steering column
- Prosport Peak/Warning Gauges - Boost, EGT and Oil pressure - White w/ lights off, red when lights on
- EGT probe in cyl 2 runner
- AMS Oil pressure sender relocation kit
- Gruppe-s 52mm Center gauge pod
- Pioneer 7200BT Headunit w/ Bluetooth and iPod integration (cable in arm rest console)
- Car is prewired for an aftermarket sub with knukoncepts 2 gauge wire and ground (never got around to getting a sub
- Power wire installed for Valentine V1
- Compustar 900FM Remote starter/alarm/turbo timer (not configured) and actuator installed for trunk pop from remote (that's right! almost no evos with this feature!)
- 2 way remote is not included, can be had for $80 on eBay
- All wiring done as cleanly as possibly by me - i take a lot of pride in my installations
- OEM SSL Sound package
- OEM SSL Leather
- SE Lip
- Front bumper NEVER drilled for license plate
- OEM Black Vortex Generator
- Perrin Shorty Antenna
- Carbon fiber exhaust shroud
- Carbon fiber UK Evo 9 badge
- Ralliarmor black mudflaps
- OEM SSL HIDs
- Bosch Icon front wiper blades
Taken on 6/6/10:
Last edited by Turco; 07-08-2010 at 06:34 PM.
|06-04-2010, 10:12 AM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2004
2006 Corvette Z51
This is an extremely clean example of the last CT9a Evo. Mike's build, maintenance, and care of the vehicle has been professional.
The next owner will be lucky to have an evo this well-sorted and put together.
Mike helped me to build and tune my evo, and even with 71k miles, it was as solid as the day I took it home from the dealer. His tunes were always conservative but gave phenomenal power, and his suspension build is perfect for this chassis.
|06-14-2010, 09:28 AM||#12|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Newton, MAVehicle:
This is an incredible car. As everyone on here knows - Mike is a really good guy. Anyone who would get this car is getting the best of the best.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS : MA: 2006 Wicked White Evo 9||Turco||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||19||07-08-2010 06:35 PM|
|FS(NJ): 2006 Evo IX RS, 8700 miles, Wicked White||Evil STI||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||30||10-09-2007 04:05 PM|
|FS: 2005 Wicked White 2.3l 35r Evo 40k OBO||gl4662||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||18||05-14-2007 12:31 PM|
|WTT: 2006 Graphite Grey Evo 9||sup2sub||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||20||02-13-2007 02:45 PM|
|White evo 9... someone was asking for the pictures.||BlkFlat4||Member's Car Gallery||10||09-28-2006 11:51 PM|