Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday July 12, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning > AccessPort

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 10-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #1
Medrecovery1
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 329837
Vehicle:
2012 Wrx limited
Plasma blue

Default Data logging issues/Google documents

I have taken 10 different logs since my stage one flash last week, and im having trouble getting the AP to log more than A/f correction 1. I have reset data log list, I went through the list to make sure the boxes were checked(which they are) for what i wanted to log and no luck. I have watched and reviewed all the videos on cobbs website and read other info and still cant figure it out. I have a feeling its something silly but i have no idea. Your help would be greatly appreacated as im trying to post logs to make sure my vehicle is running properly after the flash. Also I have never used google documents and was reading another thread about making your document so people can "preview" it not download it, how do I set that up? Thanks
Medrecovery1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #2
Medrecovery1
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 Wrx limited
Plasma blue

Im also using a mac computer if that helps to solve my google documents issue. Thanks
Old 10-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #3
Medrecovery1
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 Wrx limited
Plasma blue

Anybody??
Old 10-08-2012, 07:54 PM   #4
6lug
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 108817

When you log, you go into "monitor-datalog-ok" then just click the first thing listed which is one of the AF ones, and it will say "not logging" then you click the middle button again to start logging....this what are you doing? On mine, I don't have to go find one of the certain items I checked to datalog all of my parameters I "x'd". I just click the first one and hit the button again to start logging. Then my logs show all the stuff I chose...and it won't show the AF parameter I clicked on unless it's in the datalog list. This make sense?
6lug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:33 PM   #5
Medrecovery1
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 Wrx limited
Plasma blue

That's exactly what I'm doing I have no idea, it just keeps showing the one.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #6
6lug
Scooby Newbie

Is the AF parameter one of the items you have checked to log? If so, uncheck it and try again doing exactly what you are doing. Even though it will now be unchecked, click it and start the logging. Then look at the log....I think I had an issue like this when I first started. Now that I think about it...does it tell you that you might have too many things checked?? I think that was my problem...I had too many parameters being logged and i think it would only pull up one. Try like 10 and no more...this is about the max I log. Or hell, try like only 4 and see what happens.

As far as the google doc, just set the permission to "anyone who has the link".
Old 10-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #7
Medrecovery1
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 Wrx limited
Plasma blue

What I did was reset it to default data logs(just as cobbs website said to do) so I think there is only a few checked. Ill try it but its weird, it shows the other parameters in the log when i open it up on the computer they jus have no data or numbers underneath them.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:52 PM   #8
Medrecovery1
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 Wrx limited
Plasma blue

This was one of the logs i was trying to post
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B54...GNBbG1KaHZUbTg
Old 10-09-2012, 10:56 AM   #9
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 4803

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medrecovery1 View Post
This was one of the logs i was trying to post
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B54...GNBbG1KaHZUbTg
Try posting the original unopened .csv log file over at the cobbforums. You can directly attach the file to your post there by clicking on "Go Advanced" and then "Manage Attachments".

Bill
Cobb Tuning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #10
6lug
Scooby Newbie

I downloaded that but it was completely blank. No info at all. I don't know what your issue is with google docs tho bc I just uploaded my latest logs from my iPad and they work ok.

In your datalog list, check boost, rpm, WGDC, and DAM. These are completely random, but make sure nothing else is checked. Then go log for a couple seconds. Start the log on the AF parameter. Just see what happens. Im shooting in the dark here but just try it.

Do you have a ton of logs saved on the AP itself? Or some really long ones? Maybe try to clean it off? Maybe the memory is getting full....