Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday December 26, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Proven Power Bragging

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2013, 08:40 AM   #1
kakarakis
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 372211
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default 03 sti street legal 8.6

hello to nasioc community
i own a 03 sti street legal my best time so far is 8.6 at quartet mile

Last edited by kakarakis; 11-05-2013 at 08:53 AM.
kakarakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:41 AM   #2
goregasm
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 331656
Join Date: Sep 2012
Vehicle:
2012 2.0i
Marine Blue Pearl

Default

Excellent proof you have posted there.
goregasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:41 AM   #3
HinshawWRX
Medium Frank
Moderator
 
Member#: 140114
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Common Sense, VA
Vehicle:
2014 Porsche
GT3 (Currently on Fire)

Default

?????
HinshawWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
Mr Wrex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 332887
Join Date: Sep 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Orange County, NY
Vehicle:
2012 WRX stage 2+
DGM (sedan)

Default

Cool story! Tell it again
Mr Wrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:31 AM   #5
art@grimmspeed
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 301037
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Vehicle:
2004 Forester XT
Aspen White

Default

What turbo setup are you running? I assume this is on pump gas
art@grimmspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:24 AM   #6
kakarakis
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 372211
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinshawWRX View Post
?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris@grimmspeed View Post
What turbo setup are you running? I assume this is on pump gas
custom 84mm
vp import
kakarakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:37 AM   #7
Box This
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 50149
Join Date: Dec 2003
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NJ
Vehicle:
06' STi that
eats V8's

Default

Stock WRX turbo yo, jdm tight, stickers n all.

Why do people join the site just to make threads like this. Stupid children.
Box This is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:43 AM   #8
Loyale93
Newbie Moderator
Moderator
 
Member#: 91347
Join Date: Jul 2005
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Moscow, Russia
Vehicle:
'13 XV Crosstrek,
1050 Triumph Speed Triple

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarakis View Post
hello to nasios community
i owned a 03 sti street legal my best time so far is 8.6 at quartet mile
Let's break this down. Your first post you:

1) Spelled NASIOC wrong, even though it's emblazoned at the top of the screen (unless you're on your phone, like I'm assuming you are. Still no excuse.
2) You "owned", meaning you don't own any more, a car. Great! Cool story, Bro!
3) It's an 03 STi Street Legal (is that a trim level of STi?). Since the 03 didn't come in an STi trim level in the US, I'm going to assume that you are from Soviet Russia, where Street legals you!
4) Your best time is 8.6 (I can only assume minutes) at the quartet mile. How were the other three in your group?

If you were looking for a site to give you mad penis respect at claims that remain unsubstantiated (I know, I know, I use big boy words), you came to the wrong place.

However, if you actually own a 2003 Japanese STi or 03 body STi swapped US car that's running 8.6 second 1/4 mile times, I would absolutely love to see the set up you have! That sounds awesome!!
Loyale93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:08 AM   #9
re92
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 4715
Join Date: Mar 2001
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Pass the Butt Aid
Vehicle:
Big balls, no brain

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyale93 View Post
1) Spelled NASIOC wrong, even though it's emblazoned at the top of the screen (unless you're on your phone, like I'm assuming you are. Still no excuse.
What's YOUR excuse for leaving out the right parenthesis?

Raj
re92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:09 AM   #10
Loyale93
Newbie Moderator
Moderator
 
Member#: 91347
Join Date: Jul 2005
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Moscow, Russia
Vehicle:
'13 XV Crosstrek,
1050 Triumph Speed Triple

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyale93 View Post
Let's break this down. Your first post you:

1) Spelled NASIOC wrong, even though it's emblazoned at the top of the screen (unless you're on your phone, like I'm assuming you are. Still no excuse.
2)
You "owned", meaning you don't own any more, a car. Great! Cool story, Bro!
3) It's an 03 STi Street Legal (is that a trim level of STi?). Since the 03 didn't come in an STi trim level in the US, I'm going to assume that you are from Soviet Russia, where Street legals you!
4) Your best time is 8.6 (I can only assume minutes) at the quartet mile. How were the other three in your group?

If you were looking for a site to give you mad penis respect at claims that remain unsubstantiated (I know, I know, I use big boy words), you came to the wrong place.

However, if you actually own a 2003 Japanese STi or 03 body STi swapped US car that's running 8.6 second 1/4 mile times, I would absolutely love to see the set up you have! That sounds awesome!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by re92 View Post
What's YOUR excuse for leaving out the right parenthesis?

Raj
See above. And know that you are wrong.
Loyale93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:11 AM   #11
re92
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 4715
Join Date: Mar 2001
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Pass the Butt Aid
Vehicle:
Big balls, no brain

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyale93 View Post
See above. And know that you are wrong.
Oh right, my bad, bro! Have I told you I owned a 2004 370Z that did 6.8 in the quartet mile?

Raj
re92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:01 PM   #12
Doogie29th
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 228414
Join Date: Oct 2009
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Davenport, IA
Vehicle:
05' Spec A bw 8374
GRP 715whp E85 6mt

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by re92 View Post
Oh right, my bad, bro! Have I told you I owned a 2004 370Z that did 6.8 in the quartet mile?

Raj
So....where's your lebaron Freddy?
Doogie29th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #13
Schister66
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 271648
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bloomington, MN
Vehicle:
2006 STi
Steel Grey Metallic (26D)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyale93 View Post
Let's break this down. Your first post you:

3) It's an 03 STi Street Legal (is that a trim level of STi?). Since the 03 didn't come in an STi trim level in the US, I'm going to assume that you are from Soviet Russia, where Street legals you!

I about died after reading the bold section
Schister66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #14
peasouped
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 263537
Join Date: Nov 2010
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Northshore
Vehicle:
09 10+15 WRX WHITE
Crystal White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyale93 View Post
Let's break this down. Your first post you:

1) Spelled NASIOC wrong, even though it's emblazoned at the top of the screen (unless you're on your phone, like I'm assuming you are. Still no excuse.
2) You "owned", meaning you don't own any more, a car. Great! Cool story, Bro!
3) It's an 03 STi Street Legal (is that a trim level of STi?). Since the 03 didn't come in an STi trim level in the US, I'm going to assume that you are from Soviet Russia, where Street legals you!
4) Your best time is 8.6 (I can only assume minutes) at the quartet mile. How were the other three in your group?

If you were looking for a site to give you mad penis respect at claims that remain unsubstantiated (I know, I know, I use big boy words), you came to the wrong place.

However, if you actually own a 2003 Japanese STi or 03 body STi swapped US car that's running 8.6 second 1/4 mile times, I would absolutely love to see the set up you have! That sounds awesome!!
Must suck to suck Loyale33 lol
peasouped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:55 PM   #15
Bariga
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 179846
Join Date: May 2008
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Renton, WA
Vehicle:
07 STi Limited
EFR 7670 TS

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyale93 View Post
Let's break this down. Your first post you:

1) Spelled NASIOC wrong, even though it's emblazoned at the top of the screen (unless you're on your phone, like I'm assuming you are. Still no excuse.
2) You "owned", meaning you don't own any more, a car. Great! Cool story, Bro!
3) It's an 03 STi Street Legal (is that a trim level of STi?). Since the 03 didn't come in an STi trim level in the US, I'm going to assume that you are from Soviet Russia, where Street legals you!
4) Your best time is 8.6 (I can only assume minutes) at the quartet mile. How were the other three in your group?

If you were looking for a site to give you mad penis respect at claims that remain unsubstantiated (I know, I know, I use big boy words), you came to the wrong place.

However, if you actually own a 2003 Japanese STi or 03 body STi swapped US car that's running 8.6 second 1/4 mile times, I would absolutely love to see the set up you have! That sounds awesome!!
^ typical nasioc user.
Bariga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:13 AM   #16
Jack
Add Lightness
Moderator
 
Member#: 13699
Join Date: Dec 2001
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Vehicle:
2007 Lotus Elise
(From General)

Default

Using the Xcceleration.com 1/4 mile calculator, assuming 17% driveline loss, I assume you weight reduced your car. A reasonable weight for a still street legal GD that's been stripped to the gills, lots of steel replaced with fiberglas and aluminum and lots of extra stuff thrown away, you get to 3200 pounds. Given that weight, you need 1000hp flywheel in order to achieve 8.6 seconds in the quarter.

Please show us pictures of your engine. I have never seen a twin supercharged corvette LS7 in a Subaru before.

Now, if you're confused and are talking 1/8 mile, then this becomes a completely reasonable post. An 1/8 mile time of 8.6 cooresponds to a quarter of 13.42. That I can believe with no problem.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:14 AM   #17
SpamBot
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 287534
Join Date: Jul 2011
Default

Quartet mile:

Bass
Lead Guitar
Drums
03 street legal 8.6 STi

Can't wait until they go on tour!
SpamBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #18
iconone
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 174883
Join Date: Mar 2008
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Clear Lake Texas
Vehicle:
2005 CGM WRX
2006 Yamaha R1

Default

Trolol
iconone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 01:45 PM   #19
Deso
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 354447
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Puyallup, WA
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconone View Post
Trolol
Deso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:31 AM   #20
kakarakis
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 372211
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...84730018_n.jpg

hear is some pictures
i will up load some videos later
kakarakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:36 AM   #21
dirtcollector
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 357347
Join Date: May 2013
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: east county san diego
Vehicle:
2005 wrx sti
aspen white

Default

Looks impressive! Lets see that video.
dirtcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:38 AM   #22
vision.dynamix
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 139955
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Boston
Vehicle:
2015 Subaru STI
Black, like my soul.

Default

Is this your car?

vision.dynamix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:39 AM   #23
kakarakis
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 372211
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default

kakarakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:17 PM   #24
Masta Splint
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 189211
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Peoria & Surprise, Arizona
Vehicle:
2005 18g WRX wagon
Aspen White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarakis View Post
hello to nasios community
i owned a 03 sti street legal my best time so far is 8.6 at quartet mile
Ok Ill admit it, after reading this ^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarakis View Post
I was def. NOT expecting to see this! lol. Very nice car. If this is really your ride then your times are believable and I would love to see your numbers. Can you post a dyno sheet for us to see? Very nice setup dude.
Masta Splint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:36 PM   #25
WRXcooper15
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 372183
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta Splint View Post
Ok Ill admit it, after reading this ^^^ I was def. NOT expecting to see this! lol. Very nice car. If this is really your ride then your times are believable and I would love to see your numbers. Can you post a dyno sheet for us to see? Very nice setup dude.
Hahaha all this mad me laugh! Dope car my man
WRXcooper15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.