Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday December 25, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Car Part Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 10-02-2001, 08:41 AM   #1
LUME
Banned
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 2641
Vehicle:
2000 Impreza 2.5 RS
Dirt and Bird Poop

Thumbs up Subaru OEM Front Brake Kit

Well, I needed new street pads so I went down to my local dealer (Faulkner) and bought the "front brake kit" for my 00 RS. It cost $75. I really like the quality of the oem pads, they are great for the street and autocross. Too bad they can't handle the track.

Anyhoo, to my surprise, the kit comes with much more than just pads. It comes with a full set of backing plates (one rubber coated one and one plain one for each pad), 2 packets of brake grease, and get this, even the little steel pieces that snap to the caliper.

If you ask me, they are a bargain at $75, and can probably be had for much less from subaruparts.com....

I recommend them!

--Roy
LUME is offline   Reply With Quote