Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday September 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2001, 06:27 PM   #1
All8up
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 12071
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2009 C63amg
AW

Thumbs down Stohlman

I thought I would vent and what better place than here. I am in the process of purchasing a WRX and my search began at Fitzmall.com. Well on that website you will find a variety of WRXs w/ different options, selling for about 400 over invoice. I have called the reps and they have confirmed that the website is for the most part accurate and they have the cars listed on the website available.
Moving on...I live in Chantilly VA, so I figured that Fitzmall is about an hour away and maybe I could find the same deal at a local dealership. I went to Stohlman to check out what they had on the lot. The salesperson I am dealing w/ has said that he will beat the prices that Fitzmall has. I say to myself, good, saves me the trip. Well as we discuss things in further detail. The salesperson will not confirm which car he has on his lot w/ the configuration that I am requesting. So he is asking me to go take a look at their satellite (on my free time, mind you) lot to see if they have one. Now correct me if I am wrong, is this or is this not a part of a sales person's job. To confirm the inventory. He uses vague terms like "we'll beat their price (I'm wondering, by how much)", but in the same sentence he will ask "will you have a decision by Monday?
Did anyone else buy their car from here? I hope they were a bit more upfront with you. Sorry to vent and waste webspace, but thank you listening. I hope that everyone else had a more pleasant experience.
All8up is offline   Reply With Quote