Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday October 22, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2005, 11:31 PM   #1
AaronB
Worst Mod Ever
Member Sales Rating: (12)

Member#: 369
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
12 Vagon

Subaru Stars FS: Compound Charged 2004 STi

I am posting this up for a friend who runs Forced Air Technology and this is his personal car. He doesn't get on internet forums, he is too busy fabricating things like everything on this car. This is not my car, if you have serious questions please call Robert at 602.616.7001

For sale is a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi that is compound charged. It has a supercharger AND a GT35r turbocharger. It put down over twice as much horsepower as a stock STi on DynoComp's Dyno Dynamics dyno here in AZ. The car has about 22200 miles on it. The car is a daily driver, and is in fantastic shape mechanically and cosmetically.

Here is the modification list:

-GT35R Turbocharger
-Supercharger
-Exedy Hyper Twin Disk Clutch/Flywheel
-ECUTek Flash Dyno Tuned by DynoComp
-740cc Injectors
-Tial BOV
-Tial 44mm Wastegate
-HUGE FMIC that relocates the radiator back 2" and required ZERO cutting
-TGV's Removed
-Full 3" Exhaust
-BelTronics Laser Radar Jammer
-BelTronics Vector FX2 G-Meter
-Upgraded STi Motor and Tranny Mounts
-Greddy Front Lip Spoiler
-Center Gauge Pod Housing with Boost Gauges
-Front Strut Tower Bar
-New Michelin Pilot Primacy tires (225/45-17)

As you can see there has been extensive labor and money invested in this car in an effort to make BIG power with NO lag. Here is a dyno chart, remember stock STi's make about 220whp on this dyno. One line is with the SC on, and the other is with the SC off, so you can see the difference.

Here are some more pictures of the car. Please note the graphics can be removed at the buyers request.

More pictures in the next couple posts.

Serious inquires or offers please call Robert at 602.616.7001 The asking price is $40k I will TRY to answer questions, but if you are serious about this car you need to call Robert as he can tell you everything about it as he fabricated everything on it.

I believe all I have accurately described the car in this post, but the potential buyer should confirm all the modifications in case I forgot, or mistyped something as this is not my car.

Regards,

Aaron
AaronB is offline   Reply With Quote