Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday August 29, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Tri-State Area Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Tri-State Area Forum > Tri-State Area Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2005, 01:35 PM   #1
sharcsplean
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 59859
Default FS: NJ: 02 White WRX sedan

White 2002 WRX, manual transmission, 81k miles.
It's majority leisure highway miles, so don't let the miles fool ya.

I was dyno tuned by Junior at Turbo Trix – and pulled 272 HP at 18 psi!

Here is all that has been done to the car:

- IHI VF30 turbo
- TurboXS Version2 TMIC
- STi injectors
- Walbro 255lhp fuel pump
- Perrin intake
- Perrin uppipe
- BPM twindump downpipe
- BPM midpipe with hi-flow
- Turbox XS proto-type axleback (have stock axleback exhaust)
- TurboXS Type H BOV (have stock BOV)
- UTEC with remote switch (dyno tuned by Junior)
- NGK BKR7E 1 step colder plugs
- Exedy clutch and lightweight flywheel (very recent)

- 17" Rota Subzeros with 215/45/17 Bridgestone RE950 tires 3 months old

- Greddy electronic gauges (boost, EGT, oil pressure) in Defi gauge hood (have stock clock, did NOT butcher ANY wiring...made the gauges with little plugs to plug them into the stock clock harness)

- 5000K Brightstar HIDs (still has Silverstar bulbs in for inspection, we need 15 minutes to put HID’s back in)
- STi replica hoodscoop
- STi replica foglight covers
- clear corner lights (I think this is a must for white car)
- 20% tint on back 3 windows
- gateway laptop for utec
- upgraded speakers
- synthetic fluid in transmission/rear diff (multiple changes)
- Mobil1 at LEAST every 3k miles.

I am the second owner – well my wife is – we bought the car two years ago with 71k miles. She drive it 5 miles to work each day. The car does not race and if you see it, it has 2 baby seats in the back. It kills me to sell this car, but she wants something bigger. This car is a well put together package, you all know what a white WRX looks like, but man, this one can go!

I am asking $13,000. email me for pics. marcdean@optonline.net – my cell is 917 544 9371.

Last edited by sharcsplean; 01-04-2006 at 06:54 PM. Reason: back in town
sharcsplean is offline   Reply With Quote