Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Top Scoob HQ
Rules & Regs For Using This Forum **READ This First**
Rules & Regulations for using the NWIC Classifieds.
NWIC Members Only!
Almost anything for sale by PRIVATE OWNER.
If you don't own it and have the item ON HAND please don't try and sell it here.
Excessive selling of parts may get you into trouble if it looks like you're turning into a clearing house...
NO GROUP BUYS!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
SELLER'S RULES FOR POSTING
Normal NASIOC rules apply here. If you are not a vendor, do not offer services/specials here. This forum is stictly intended for the trading of goods, not the selling of rendered services. There is a seperate subforum for vendors in NWIC.
NASIOC, NWIC, its moderators and sponsors are not responsible for any posts, transactions (positive or negative), monetary losses, or claims that occur in this sub-forum. we reserve the right to edit, move, or flat out delete the **** out of any thread that fails to meet the ground rules. While we'd like to be able to notify everyone who gets a thread removed please understand sometimes it's just not going to happen. We still love you though, I promise.
Use at your own discretion, your mileage may vary, see box for official rules, may cause lung cancer etc........
1. Please limit your threads as much as possible by combining multiple items into 1 thread. Multiple threads will be either closed or moved at the discretion of the moderators.
2. Do not excessively bump your thread, please limit this to 1 a day. If you are bumping your thread more than once a day you may want to consider moving it to PFS.
3. Do not simply link to a different thread or Website, you must include all pertinent content. Then, if it is still required, you may link to another location.
4. The subject line of such threads must be fully descriptive. The proper format would be "FS:", "FT:", "WTB:" etc. followed by the items in question and preferably including a location (Portland, Seattle, Tacoma, etc). This will help you get responses to your post as well as help people avoid wasting time reading threads they have no interest in. Improperly titled threads are subject to editing or locking/deletion by the moderators depending on what kind of mood we are in at the time.
5. Update your thread. If your item sells, be sure to edit your post and mark it as sold.
6. NO SELLING OF WEAPONS, PERIOD!
There is no selling, buying, or trading of weapons of any kind. This includes guns, knives, blow guns, thermonuclear warheads, trained attack lobsters...you get the idea.
7. This is not the place to sell that hot new game console - take it to ebay.
8. No selling of Subaru Bucks please !!
9. You must include a picture of the item or items you are selling. Photos must be of actual item, no stock photos allowed.
10. A price must be included in the post listing what is for sale.
BUYER'S RULES / NON-SELLER POSTING RULES
1. Any serious claims of fraud or misrepresentation must be filed with local law enforcement or other applicable agency. NASIOC, its moderators and sponsors take no responsibility for your transactions.
2. All pricing concerns should be made via PM. If you feel that the seller is asking too much, this needs to be done via PM. The first time that a user trolls a thread with comments aimed at derailing a sale, the post will be deleted and the user will be warned via PM. The second time, the user will receive points. If the mods feel that the offender is attempting to be cute by acting as if he can get away with one free derogatory post without retribution, points will be given.
3. Keep unrelated comments to a minimum. This sub-forum is for sales only. Any and all topical discussions belong in the main NWIC forum.
If you have any comments, concerns, or suggestions about the NWIC Private Classifieds Forum, please post them in the *Suggestion Box*
The NWIC is a close knit group, cross these people by trying to play internet bandit at your own risk !!
Your friendly local NWIC mods
Last edited by Hondaslayer; 12-13-2012 at 09:32 PM.