Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday December 22, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Proven Power Bragging

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2006, 07:54 PM   #1
bObby
Scooby Guru

Member#: 66959
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
VF Engineer'd e46
M3 500hp club

Default PDX tuned VF23 wrx

well first of all, I would like to thank Tim from PDX for taking some time out to fly into Ohio to tune some subies! Also want to thank Don(Quack) and many others for making this happen.

I have not seen many vf23 turbos make this much power yet. Or maybe I just suck at searching. But my car made 290whp/266 torque on pump 93. With Cam2 fuel the car made 303whp/300 torque. The turbo was definately maxed out. These numbers are also put down on the mustang dyno. So give me a month and I will see what kind of numbers I can get on the dynojet or dynapak.

Pretty damn satisfied with how the car is running now too. My car was previously tuned by Dan from Godspeed. Making 265whp/ 250torque on a Dynapak dyno. So definately a huge gain from Tim tuning it!

With the old tuned, I made a pass at 13.3 @ 103mph in the 1/4 mile. so with the new power Im making. Im really looking foward to hitting high 12s.

This summer should be a good time at autocrossing and drag events. I wont feel left out no more. I can atleast keep up with sti's now

here are my mods...

vf23 turbo
aps dr625 front mount kit
sti pinks 565cc injectors
walbro fuel pump
perrin turbo inlet pipe
turbo xs short ram
sard blowoff valve
turbo xs utec
3 inch downpipe
uppipe
the loud ass Buschur racing catback!
turbo smart dual stage boost controller

so Tim, if you read this... I wanna say thanks one more time!
bObby is offline   Reply With Quote