|07-13-2006, 12:05 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Fort Bliss, TXVehicle:
AP not recognized by PC - unable to transfer maps
I plugged in my AP to tranfer some maps and I get an error message on the map management software.
1. The AP powers up and I place it into sync mode
2. The computer will AutoDetect the AP using the Communication Configuration menu "AP found on port com5"
3. An error message appears at the bottom of the screen, instead of "connected to A"P it says "AP not recognized or identified - contact tech support"
4. I am using the serial cable supplied by Cobb.
5. The AP works fine when loading maps to my car
6. The AP was just returned to me by COBB after some non-warranty repairs
Has anyone encountered this problem before? I will try to contact Cobbs tech support tomorrow.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Can't transfer maps from my APv2 to my AP Manager||sensinitas||AccessPort||5||04-08-2009 01:58 PM|
|OT computer nerds: help with PC not recognizing video capture card?||soldmyboxster||Off-Topic||6||01-27-2008 01:57 PM|
|Unable to connect to Workgroup PC||MK19||Off-Topic||3||08-14-2007 06:44 PM|
|Unable to transfer from PC to AP1.0 !!!HELP!!!||EROC263||AccessPort||3||01-19-2007 11:22 AM|
|Unable to change Maps with AP||Scoob_13||Engine Management & Tuning||8||01-24-2005 01:43 AM|