Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday November 27, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC > MAIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2006, 04:16 PM   #1
Lexington
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (30)

Member#: 50221
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
I'm on internets
Racin on ur bandwidth!

Default WTT/Sell '04 STi Gauge Cluster

I would like to trade my '04 STI Gauge Cluster for an '04 WRX Gauge Cluster +300$. I bought this NEW from a dealer - it came out of the box in the car and was installed immediately with surgical gloves . I installed the STI Cluster ~5,000 miles ago with intentions of turning my interior red, but I have decided that the green was a bit easier on my eyes. I do not want to ship this, as I want the wrx owner to know that my cluster works, and I want to know that their cluster works as well.

The STI gauge cluster is in perfect condition and has been used for ~5000 miles. I really don't care what the odometer of the wrx cluster reads, as long as it lights up green with red needles and works properly.

I live near chicago, but I will be attending the east coast shootout in PA - that's why I'm listing it here. I will be in PA for 2 days, sat 16 and sun 17 of september.. if you want to make this trade, that is your window =)

PM me with any questions
Ted
Lexington is offline   Reply With Quote