Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday October 26, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
New England Subaru Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC > NESIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2007, 07:48 AM   #1
extremeconcepts
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 86175
Vehicle:
2006 STI
Steel Gray

Default 2006 STI (esemes car) Extremeconcepts Car Parts Part Out

ok heres the deal, the car has been for sale for about a month NO ONE can come up with money to buy it so since youve all let it come down to this LOL i have to trade it in to a dealer.... so everything on the car is forsale / trade, if you can provide me with any stock or aftermarket replacement part plus some $$$ anything on the car is yours, wheels, emblems, shifter bezel, front lip, carbon fiber rear wing, sway bars, end links, h braces, strut braces, tein lowering springs. make me some offers, heres the link to the ebay auction that will end in under 2 hrs from now. just so you can see some pictures on the car. THIS add is also posted in the for sale car classifieds. if anyone wants anythign PLEASE POST IN the FOR SALE CAR CLASSIFIEDS or PM me do no post here it is easier for me to check just one thing rather then MULTIPULE lol (IM LAZY) i will keep a eye on this as well but it would be much easier the other way. THANKS oh ya, any of this parts swapping MUST BE DONE within a week.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...7752173&rd=1,1

other pictures at. http://www.extremexconcepts.com/jeffkozo.html

Last edited by extremeconcepts; 02-13-2007 at 08:27 AM.
extremeconcepts is offline   Reply With Quote