|03-07-2007, 12:34 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Delaware County, OhioVehicle:
2005 2.5RS Wagon
Regal Blue Pearl
Is This A Reasonable Schematic For Lighting and Horn?
I'm about to add Hella Supertones, Hella 500 Fog Lights, and Hella Rallye 1000 FF Driving Lights to my 05 RS wagon. I drew up a schematic so I'm sure I know what I'm doing before I start the project. Here's a rundown of my design goals.
1) The Supertones will operate just like the stock horn.
2) No Aux. lighting can be switched on unless the headlight switch on the control stalk is in the parking light or headlight position.
3) The fog light switch is hot any time the headlight switch on the headlight switch on the control stalk is in the parking light or headlight position.
4) The driving lamp switch is only hot when the headlights are on and in the high-beam condition (this allows the driving lights to be killed for oncoming traffic by using the stalk to kill the high-beams).
5) An override switch will allow Condition 4 to be bypassed and the driving light switch to be made hot any time the headlight switch on the control stalk is in the parking light or headlight position.
Did I get it right? Anything I'm overlooking?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Is this a reasonable APR for a used car.||happyparrot||Off-Topic||8||03-30-2007 12:50 AM|
|What Color Wires To Tap For Lights And Horn?||williaty||Electrical & Lighting||1||03-12-2007 10:03 PM|
|Is this price reasonable||JoeImp||Newbies & FAQs||4||01-12-2005 12:56 AM|
|Is this any reason for divorce?||silvercharged||Off-Topic||23||12-22-2003 12:18 AM|
|Is this a good Price for Light pulleys?||LttLDGN||Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo)||2||10-16-2001 05:52 PM|