Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday August 27, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Impreza Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2001, 07:35 PM   #1
TimCat
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 2451
Vehicle:
2000 2.5 RS Coupes
BRP and a STM

Post Why so many haters?

I have been prone to running into crowds of people who hate me and my car. I dont get it. It may be a bit ricey looking but it aint that bad. Some people I just dont understand. I was in KC recently and had some dude in a Pathfinder and yell "F@#% YOU!!!" just because I looked ricey. Tonight I was going to get food and some people were making fun of my car and exhaust making farting sounds at me and stuff. On my way back another group started yelling "RICE BURNER!" at me. Sure, they may have been drunk frat wankers but why the hating? For every 1 person that stops me and says how much they like my car I have a dozen people who think its a riced out Honduh or something. Sad thing is I would smoke about 90% of these people yelling at me and look sexier than any of them. Dont hate the playa. Hate the game.