Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday July 30, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Car Care & Detailing

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2002, 11:51 AM   #1
omesh
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 15823
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
WRB

Default first car polish/wax?

Ahoy hoy,
Ive had my car for about 3 weeks and i washed it yesterday, and wow it looks so puurrrrrrrrrty. The water just beaded off of it, and all dirt/contaminents just came right off. Now my question is, how long should I wait before i strip the old[dealer] wax off and apply my own detailing job. The wax on there, at the moment, is still doing a great job. How do I know when its time to re-polish and wax? Im going to go the Zaino route, can anyone reccoment which products I need? I was thinking ZFX, Z-2, and Z-6, and maybe z-5 down the road. any suggestions/reccomendations? Thanks!

-omesh
omesh is offline   Reply With Quote