Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday April 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
South West Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > South West Impreza Club Forum -- SWIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2007, 12:07 PM   #1
Keyser
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 82168
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
07 dyno-comp'd
CGM WRX Wagon

Default dyno-comp tune, 237WHP/292WTQ!!

I want to thank Rich at dyno-comp for the excellant service, and outstanding results he got out of my wagon. Rich had my wagon on the dyno for over an hour and he came into the waiting room with a dyno plot showing 230whp and 285wtq, he said he was about to finished up when my son and I heard the WRX fire up again. Rich worked another 15-20 min on the timing to pull another 7hp and flatten the power curve. I am really pleased with his service, and the results.

I have a 2007 WRX Wagon with Invidia DP, JIC Catback, SPT Intake. Rich added a APS re-circulating blow off valve to hold boost better.

Check the plots...

Last edited by Keyser; 12-23-2007 at 04:16 PM.
Keyser is offline   Reply With Quote